Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

villagenut

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Historicaerials.com is a good one for overlay once you figure out the slide feature

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
1st - I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard Grams Outdoors! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).
tn_moved_over.gif
2nd - I moved ya from HELP! over to GPS - MAPPING SOFTWARE for more exposure.

villagenut

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The slide feature is a split screen having a blue slide bar above the two maps being viewed. You pick the year for each side. To get into that feature by clicking on COMPARE and then on the little worm looking icon. I noted these in the following pics.
20220608_194304.jpg
20220608_194622.jpg

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I was wondering who all uses what for mapping? I'm looking for a overlay mapping app or website that I can look in to placement of old homes, wells, towns and so on and overlay them with new mapping to see what's gone, whats new and what's old
Grams Outdoors I am a little late at welcoming you BUT better late then never :) WE:COME

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread