Maranatha Puzzle -- Et in Arcadia Ego

SearchingTudor

Nov 10, 2004
Ohio
Well everyone, I found my new puzzle with lots of money on the line! $1, 823, 710.00 to be somewhat exact! I know there was already a small thread done on this, but it was under Stadther's Treasure Trove sticky, and this has nothing to do with him. My book is ordered *only costs $14.95, from the main site* and eagerly awaiting this one.

I hope that some of you who jumped on board with me for the hunt of some insects, will now join me on the search for a long-lost "Truth"! May the "Truth" set you free, and make one richer! :D

http://www.maranatha-puzzle.com/home.asp

~The Rainbow Warrior Scout~

salkns

Mar 5, 2005
Channahon Illinois
Hi All, Anyone else gotten their book yet? Mine was waiting when I got back from Puerto Rico on Friday. What does evryone think? Looks almost too easy, but I'm not all the way there. Not sure if I'm even half way, but I'm excited to be working on it! I hope you all are too!1 :)

OP
OP
SearchingTudor

SearchingTudor

Nov 10, 2004
Ohio
That's what I was thinking too, at first. But the more you get involved with this hunt, the murkier the waters get! It is really hard to know which direction to take certain things, but isn't that the fun? ;) I'm glad to see you joined us in this hunt. May the Truth be known!

~The Rainbow Warrior Scout~

salkns

Mar 5, 2005
Channahon Illinois
Searching Tudor,
I have the text deciphered and I see what you mean! I've heard the saying many times to never discuss politics or religion at a dinner party or when meeting someone for the first time. Good thing I'm not eating! Ha! Ha!
I've been so tempted to take this to our pastor and ask him about it! Ha! Again!

How is everyone doing on this one? Seems a bit ambiguous to me, but then I love how it gets me thinking!

J

josepharimathea

HI Warrior scout

Been reading your replies re Maranatha, have a big interest , I've only this week set up a dedicated web forum .Maranatha-puzzle forum ,so please feel free to join, look forward to hearing from you. link http://www.activeboard.com/forum.spark?forumID=78424kind regards Joseph of Arimathea

Attachments

• forum banner.jpg
    forum banner.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 772

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread