March 14th , 1yr since FBI dig at Dents Run , TIME IS UP , Its time we talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeff is always right! I cleaned mine the other day and got much better performance from the computer. HOWEVER if your post is very long, here's how to fix that. Post the first part. Keep it relatively short. Then edit it. Add all you want to, text pics, whatever. Do it more than once. Sometimes it will time you out if you try to put everything up at the same time. Been there done that. More than once.

Colonial78

Nov 23, 2018
New England
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
seems to me you may need to Clean your Cache & Cookies,
Then try again.

May be Coincidence

I get 1/2 way done and ZAP its all gone. I sign in 10 times just to start to post and it says I do not have the permission to post , then I start linking pictures and ready to post and zap everything is gone. Hay this never happens , only today . But I just sit back and play the game over and over again until I get something posted. Who would want to hold me back from posting these pictures
:dontknow:

This was my initial reaction when I read these two posts........

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FK, I'm gonna offer my assessment of your situation, which may sound a bit harsh but it's 100% honest. I'll preface it by saying that my profession is in designing treasure hunting equipment and I have a Master's in EE.

First, the GPL device you have is a piece of junk. It cannot do any serious resistivity analysis and the meter markings are completely meaningless. I own an equivalent device from Accurate Locators (exact same design) and I've tested it. Would never use it to try and find anything except maybe a big shallow tunnel, and even then I wouldn't trust it. I've never heard of a single person using one of these devices that was ever successful with it.

Second, dowsing & LRLs don't work. Period. Dowsers & LRL users passionately disagree with me on this, yet no one has ever successfully shown me, in even the simplest test, that any of it works. And dowsers/LRL users generally have a pathetic track record. I've been studying this for 21 years and I own 40 or so LRLs plus a bunch of dowsing stuff. The vast majority of LRLs look like they were designed and built by a child, very amateurish. No serious metal detector or geophysics company messes with this stuff. In just 2 hours with me you could easily show me that I'm right.

Third, I don't know what you've been told about gravimetry but it cannot distinguish what causes gravity anomalies. If you were told that Enviroscan's measurements determined buried gold, then you were fed a big pile. Like resistivity, you can measure anomalies, but can't determine the cause of the anomalies.

In the few threads I've read about your endeavor, I'm not seeing any results that resemble legitimate. If that's all you had, I'd have to guess that likely nothing was there. I agree that the behavior of the FBI appears bizarre and possibly scandalous, but it also sounds like there's a whole lot of missing information. If you do manage to drag the FBI to court and you go armed with dowsing & LRL results, your day in court may end up being minutes in court. No one is going to take it seriously.

I suspect you'll dismiss my assessment and forge ahead. Serious consideration for what I'm telling you could be the best bargain in education you'll find anywhere. Ignoring it will also result in an education, but it'll be the painful way to get it.

SeabeeRon

Bronze Member
Aug 5, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA.
Detector(s) used
ML Sov GT; Whites MXT & Surf PI Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I get 1/2 way done and ZAP its all gone. I sign in 10 times just to start to post and it says I do not have the permission to post , then I start linking pictures and ready to post and zap everything is gone. Hay this never happens , only today . But I just sit back and play the game over and over again until I get something posted. Who would want to hold me back from posting these pictures
:dontknow:

Yes, who would want to hold you back from posting these pictures??!?...the big bad Gubermnt!?!

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't stay logged in today and I've got nothing to do with this other than watching and waiting for an interesting treasure story to read. Log in and then I'm logged out.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For the last week I've had trouble responding to private messages. I thought my keyboard had broken. Turn off the computer and try booting it up again.

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For the last week I've had trouble responding to private messages. I thought my keyboard had broken. Turn off the computer and try booting it up again.
This is the first time it's happened to me so consistently. Wasn't able to log in for 20 minutes or so.
Maybe FK is the one being investigated and I'm suspect by internet chat room association;)

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FK, I'm gonna offer my assessment of your situation, which may sound a bit harsh but it's 100% honest. I'll preface it by saying that my profession is in designing treasure hunting equipment and I have a Master's in EE.

First, the GPL device you have is a piece of junk. It cannot do any serious resistivity analysis and the meter markings are completely meaningless. I own an equivalent device from Accurate Locators (exact same design) and I've tested it. Would never use it to try and find anything except maybe a big shallow tunnel, and even then I wouldn't trust it. I've never heard of a single person using one of these devices that was ever successful with it.

Second, dowsing & LRLs don't work. Period. Dowsers & LRL users passionately disagree with me on this, yet no one has ever successfully shown me, in even the simplest test, that any of it works. And dowsers/LRL users generally have a pathetic track record. I've been studying this for 21 years and I own 40 or so LRLs plus a bunch of dowsing stuff. The vast majority of LRLs look like they were designed and built by a child, very amateurish. No serious metal detector or geophysics company messes with this stuff. In just 2 hours with me you could easily show me that I'm right.

Third, I don't know what you've been told about gravimetry but it cannot distinguish what causes gravity anomalies. If you were told that Enviroscan's measurements determined buried gold, then you were fed a big pile. Like resistivity, you can measure anomalies, but can't determine the cause of the anomalies.

In the few threads I've read about your endeavor, I'm not seeing any results that resemble legitimate. If that's all you had, I'd have to guess that likely nothing was there. I agree that the behavior of the FBI appears bizarre and possibly scandalous, but it also sounds like there's a whole lot of missing information. If you do manage to drag the FBI to court and you go armed with dowsing & LRL results, your day in court may end up being minutes in court. No one is going to take it seriously.

I suspect you'll dismiss my assessment and forge ahead. Serious consideration for what I'm telling you could be the best bargain in education you'll find anywhere. Ignoring it will also result in an education, but it'll be the painful way to get it.

Hay stick with what you know and you will do good. So you think Ground Radar messed up to along with Enviroscan and everything we had on site, and we drilled into the object and the day after the dig is when 3 armored trucks convoys came in to Dents Run and they shut the road down with armed guards :icon_scratch: . Ya you could be right , Thank You

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GPS reading.JPG site gone 1.jpg dug up hillside_LI.jpg site gone 5.jpg

Everyone knows when a dig like this is done you should have some dirt left over , well there is none, and a lot of the hillside is gone. So were did all that dirt go to , IN THE CAVE OPENING . If they did make it into the back of the cave to get to the silver then they would need more dirt to back fill .

Last edited:

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
THIS is becoming funny ...losers weepers .... i totally agree with carl 100% ...the government has the only LRL that works but in this case the target probably to small ...the objects i see in these photos could give false readings ...so far your photos don't prove there a treasure ...i hope fake news or the movie rights pay better then uncle sam

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
Now members are getting paranoid about what ??? computer problems ....no booby traps , water traps , no your computer web cam is watching u from the other end by men in white

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
IMAUDIGGER no not u ... am making a joke ....if this thread is having problems its affecting everyone

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
the funny thing is for me to view treasure net now i have to go threw a cloudxxx clearance check but am in south east asia

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
there have been issues since yesterday afternoon
not connected to this thread

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
Jeff i see your from penn ...i once lived on the border in n.y near binghamton what i remember to the south was old mining area ....is this dent run in a old mining area coal , iron , ect ..?? u would save me some research i think u know the area

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeff i see your from penn ...i once lived on the border in n.y near binghamton what i remember to the south was old mining area ....is this dent run in a old mining area coal , iron , ect ..?? u would save me some research i think u know the area

Dents Run is Forest, 160 Mile North West of Me.

Last edited:

The Aluminum Monster

Mar 18, 2015
New Bedford, MA
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster Pro, Tesoro Mojave, Garrett AT Pro, 5x8 DD, 15" NEL Attack, Garrett Pro-pointer, Pro Series 5x9 sand scoop, 30" Royal Compact sluice, 36" Bazooka Gold Trap, Gold Cube.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The camera man moves his equipment to the hole and does a video tape of head agent while he stands with the object behind him. Ya metal detectors in the hole. WHO uses tape measures and GPS to make sure they have the right object. They knew with in a foot were each target was . IF members here look at these 10 series of pictures and don't see that the FBI did FIND something major . O well to each their own. I have a lot more pictures that prove they did find scrap metal , treasure, gold , silver ????? but no matter what I post some will not see the proof. Thank You for taking the time to look close at each photo :notworthy:

I went ahead and bolded the part that would shut 99 percent of us up. Specifically the "treasure, gold, silver" part.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread