Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks

Just got my issue of Maritimes. WOW! What a great shipwreck publication. Written by professional archaeologists, there is tons of good info and the authors go into great detail with color pictures and site plans. Well worth the $20 annual subscription. I highly recommend it. Contact Galleon Hunter if you want to subscribe.

Galleon Hunter

Jul 30, 2007
Florida
Detector(s) used
Aque Pulse
Hi Pete,

Thanks for your kind words. I'm glad you enjoyed the publication. You only got one thing wrong it's only $16 not $20. LOL. In reality, since it is printed on nice heavy weight paper and in full color, by the time I pay for envelopes and postage I pretty much break even. A lot of time and energy goes into it, so I'm not even taking into consideration the time element involved. Still shipwrecks and researching them are my passion and it is a labor of love. So I don't mind.

Again thanks for your encouragement and support.

GH

Boatlode

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2014
Florida Treasure Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark......
Nokta Pulse dive....
Scubapro Jet Fins...................
Mares Puck dive computer.......
Sherwood Silhouette BCD.......
Poseidon Cyklon 300 regulator...
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I would second Pete's endorsement. Rob does a great job with his publication.

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found it on Piratebay for free!Arrg.

Galleon Hunter

Jul 30, 2007
Florida
Detector(s) used
Aque Pulse
Hey Chuck, Apparently you've got friends in high places. Andrew got you a two-year subscription. Your back-issues will go out today. Enjoy!! GH

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Chuck, Apparently you've got friends in high places. Andrew got you a two-year subscription. Your back-issues will go out today. Enjoy!! GH

holly cow!!!!!! :headbang: andrew, i will thank you in person next time i see you!
thanks to you also Galleon Hunter!

chuck.

pvet7521

Dec 30, 2010
New York
Detector(s) used
Whites, Aquapulse, Grometrics
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I just received the 3, 2014 publications, they are to say the least fantastic. They are extremely well written , very informative and magazine quality . My only complaint is I couldn't put them down and read them all in 1 sitting . Now I can only wait for the next issue.
thanks Rob

signumops

Feb 28, 2007
U.S.
Detector(s) used
Garrett, Minelab, Aqua-Pulse
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rob has some very serious work on those pages. Got my back issues Friday. Some very good reads between the covers. The article dealing with Charles Harnett in particular caught my eye!! I have to quote the material in my next book. Kudos to Rob!

grossmusic

Jul 19, 2013
Cape Canaveral
Detector(s) used
I detect the history: I've visited archives up & down the entire US East Coast, Bahamas, Jamaica, Kew, The Hague, etc. Have yet to go to Seville or S.American archives.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Can't thank Rob enough for this publication & all the materials provided over the last few months for my ongoing research. Thank you! Glad to be a subscriber!

grossmusic

Jul 19, 2013
Cape Canaveral
Detector(s) used
I detect the history: I've visited archives up & down the entire US East Coast, Bahamas, Jamaica, Kew, The Hague, etc. Have yet to go to Seville or S.American archives.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Tammy I am sure there is much to find in the various archives here in SA

Are you offering to do some research, doc? :o) I don't live there. Don't have the money to go there. And from what I've heard, it's actually very hard to do research in South America & Central America on anything more than 100 years back. Fires, humidity, etc. have taken their toll.

But if someone were willing to do the legwork there, we'd all benefit.

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Tesoro Tiger Shark
Rob,
Great work! I got to read thru the three pubs you sent. I've had little time for an in-depth review, however, I would recommend anyone interested in treasure hunting to subscribe to your publications. I'm sure glad I did.
Aquanut

Galleon Hunter

Jul 30, 2007
Florida
Detector(s) used
Aque Pulse
Pete, John, Phil, Tammy and everyone else, thanks for your kind words. I love researching shipwrecks and am glad you enjoyed the shipwreck information contained in the newsletter. Feel free to drop me a line on any other story ideas you would like to see in a future issue.

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Tesoro Tiger Shark
Hi,
I just got my new copy of Maritimes. It's a great read. I especially liked the piece on your Christmas present Rob!

Galleon Hunter

Jul 30, 2007
Florida
Detector(s) used
Aque Pulse
Hi John, Glad you enjoyed the Christmas issue. Next year I've got plans for a pirate issue and will be focusing a great deal on the 1715 Fleet. Let me know if you ever want to submit an article, I'd love to include some new material by guest authors.

SADS 669

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2013
Long Island, Bahamas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark....Aqua pulse 1B....Equinox ll
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Waiting patiently for the fourth installment, takes a while to reach " the boonies" but it is probably as good as the other 3 which were great, so an exciting wait.......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread