152.5 KB · Views: 33

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So many people buried their coinage back then one can only hope to some day be that lucky guy who comes across it!

Have you ever found a cache Jeff? I've found a few coin spills, but never anything like even a jar full of coins.

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So many people buried their coinage back then one can only hope to some day be that lucky guy who comes across it!

Have you ever found a cache Jeff? I've found a few coin spills, but never anything like even a jar full of coins.
Yep Once ! Not One I was Looking for.
But all the Same it was a Cache in the remaines of a Tobacco tin.
The First Half Dug is Not Shown. It was dug the Day Before & Because of the Tin it Played Havoc with My Explorer. the Wrench may have also been issue. When re- searching the Hole the next day , All Became Clear. of course Could have been a Dropped Cache or Buried on Purpose. but was obviously was cached in the tin

cache.JPG

was between these 2 Buildings, The North one a Former School, The South one possibly the teachers quarters
both c1875's both same style brick

Attachments

• 000aaa.png
    000aaa.png
    316.8 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep Once ! Not One I was Looking for.
But all the Same it was a Cache in the remaines of a Tobacco tin.
The First Half Dug is Not Shown. It was dug the Day Before & Because of the Tin it Played Havoc with My Explorer. the Wrench may have also been issue. When re- searching the Hole the next day , All Became Clear. of course Could have been a Dropped Cache or Buried on Purpose. but was obviously was cached in the tin

View attachment 2029497

was between these 2 Buildings, The North one a Former School, The South one possibly the teachers quarters
both c1875's both same style brick
That's cool that you kept and organized it. Most all my finds are just thrown loose in a jar, the good stuff in one jar and the clad in another to be turned in every now and then!

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
all my finds go to my nephew in hopes if he ever goes through tuff times the Silver & Gold will help him

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions