Metal Defector

Dec 5, 2020
West Chester Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garret AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
5F1B5877-9601-40EB-9D9B-08C298DD5D6E.jpeg

Found this yesterday at a historic property here in west Chester Ohio. Looks like it might be a pendant from a necklace?it’s about 2.5” wide…

Last edited:

eyemustdigtreasure

Silver Member
Mar 2, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Tesoro Cibola
Nokta Pointer; Phillips SHS5200 phones
Nokta Macro SIMPLEX +
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Upvote 0

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Either a artsy fartsy pendant... or the clanger from a decorative windchime.
Since we still do not have measurements, and after a cursory search last night, I go with Arc. It was likely all shiny or painted at one time and the little ring on top had it suspended along with other chimes. A wind chime. That is closest thing that comes up with photo search. It could be a pendent but I go with chime.

Upvote 1

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Since we still do not have measurements, and after a cursory search last night, I go with Arc. It was likely all shiny or painted at one time and the little ring on top had it suspended along with other chimes. A wind chime. That is closest thing that comes up with photo search. It could be a pendent but I go with chime.
Hmmm. Perhaps you should read the original post. The size is stated.

Upvote 0

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 2027618
Found this yesterday at a historic property here in west Chester Ohio. Looks like it might be a pendant from a necklace?it’s about 2.5” wide…
My opinion is close to what yours is. People have done many things in the past. Sometimes trying to figure out why they did them is impossible.

Upvote 1

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread