WildernessAU

Dec 25, 2009
Upvote 5

Tesorodeoro

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope you all had a most wonderful Thanksgiving!!

We fire up the box furnace and start melting gold bullion!
Dirty, dull sponge gold turns into beautiful gold bars and we end up with a huge shiny gold button!
There are many ways to melt gold and pour a bar but the best way is to use what you have.

After doing the same, I feel like I would have rather kept it in its raw form. Ugly yes, but rare these days. I doubt it increases the resale value since it’s just as much or more of an unknown. Question..which mine did this come from? Any in the videos?

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the video, i enjoyed it.

How many miles on your Tundra?

OP
OP
W

WildernessAU

Dec 25, 2009
After doing the same, I feel like I would have rather kept it in its raw form. Ugly yes, but rare these days. I doubt it increases the resale value since it’s just as much or more of an unknown. Question..which mine did this come from? Any in the videos?
I feel you Tesoro. A few grams of base metals got sucked down into the cupel giving me less overall weight. I would think that the price I could sell for before n after is roughly the same. Just now it looks really nice!

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks GD! Around 232,000 mile still drives like a cadillac minus squeaky stabilizer link.
Sweet, i have 2003 Sequoia, which is based on the same platform, 265,000 on mine!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions