Memorial Day kayak trip

Nwohseeker

May 13, 2015
Nw ohio
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Took the girlfriend and kids kayaking on Monday. River had been flooded and was on the way down. About 2 miles in to the 7 mile trip I noticed as I scanned the bank for , a non screwtop bottleneck sticking out. So I turn around and paddle over to the bank and give it a pull. To my surprise it comes out whole. The 7 year old in the front of the kayak wants to know if he can have it before I even get it cleaned off 😂. My 11 year old is immediately mad at mom for neither of them seeing it first as they were in front of us and closer to the bank. She wanted it as well 😂. So I searched the web when we got home and found a post here on Tnet about my bottle. Not a big time money bottle but 100-130 years old and not a chip or a crack and a great memory. Thanks for lookin
IMG_2875.JPG
IMG_2876.JPG

glass half fool

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2017
North of the Mason Dixon line
Detector(s) used
White 5900DiPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Took the girlfriend and kids kayaking on Monday. River had been flooded and was on the way down. About 2 miles in to the 7 mile trip I noticed as I scanned the bank for , a non screwtop bottleneck sticking out. So I turn around and paddle over to the bank and give it a pull. To my surprise it comes out whole. The 7 year old in the front of the kayak wants to know if he can have it before I even get it cleaned off 😂. My 11 year old is immediately mad at mom for neither of them seeing it first as they were in front of us and closer to the bank. She wanted it as well 😂. So I searched the web when we got home and found a post here on Tnet about my bottle. Not a big time money bottle but 100-130 years old and not a chip or a crack and a great memory. Thanks for lookin View attachment 2029886 View attachment 2029887
Nice find I would be glad to add it to my collection .Sounds like you and the whole family need to get involved in the bottle collecting hobby

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread