Merry Christmas Angelo (WINNER OF FREE DETECTOR)

saltwater_max

Jan 18, 2009
Detector(s) used
All Brands,Whites Garrett,Tesoro,Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi my name is Angelo I have been into metal detecting on and off for the past 5 years. Im going to be doing some metal detecting with my 8 year old son this summer I'm getting him his own detector. My story is i just lost my 4 year old nephew this past friday from the H1N1 virus he also got an pneumonia and infection in his lungs, he fought for 3 weeks first on a ventilator then on a ecmo machine but lost the fight. My family is devastated over the loss of such a young and innocent child. Instead of planning Christmas we had to plan a funeral. His 7 year old brother lost his best friend and cant understand why. We are going to be strong and get past this loss with time but we will never forget him. It would be great if my brother in law had a metal detector so he and his son can come detecting with us. Not only would they spend time together it would also keep their minds occupied.

Happy Holidays Angelo.

Unicorn

Nov 18, 2007
Birmingham
Primary Interest:
Other
Congratulations Angelo, I hope your brother in law and his son will spend many hours detecting, and in time maybe it will help them overcome such a sad loss. It is so sad to lose a child, and my deepest sympathy goes out to your family.
I know Christmas won't be the same for your family, but never the less I wish you and your family a Happy Christmas, and hopefully the New Year will bring you some comfort.

I would also like to say thank you to saltwater max for their kind offer.

U.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread