wreckdiver1715

Bronze Member
May 20, 2004
Satellite Beach
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maria, welcome to TreasureNet! Melbourne Beach, south to Sebastian Inlet and points further south offer some of the best treasure hunting in the State of Florida for Spanish treasure lost during the hurricane of 30 July 1715. Eleven Spanish galleons were crushed along the shore line spilling millions in gold and silver on the bottom. Pieces of eight are still washing ashore during hurricanes and strong storms.
For more information see the Shipwreck, and Beach and Shallow Water Forums.

Enjoy the hunt, and good luck.

Tom

OP
OP
allybeanie

allybeanie

Oct 7, 2006
Gainesville
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you!Hopefully,we will have some luck this weekend.We went to Cedar Key last weekend,and that was a waste of the day.

Happy Hunting!

Maria

olegator34

Oct 26, 2007
Okeechobee
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT, Beachhunter ID
Good Luck, I was there about 3 weeks ago and one of the guys that work in the muesum told me that the Mon. before a man had found found (2) Spanish Doubloons on the beach at Sebastian just south of the inlet. I had gone the following Wed. and NADA, nothing. I went to North hutchinson Islaand (the State park) last Sat. and only found $ 1.51. The surf was nice on both occasions tho. Again good luck. Olegator

Randyc

May 17, 2016
Albertville al
Detector(s) used
Garret gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just getting into the sport I am here visiting in laws at Melbourne was planning on going hunting this week if anyone want to join me please post thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread