azdirtdigger

Feb 23, 2012
AZ Native. Now travel fulltime across this beautif
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi all, I am an avid metal detector. I am retired and fortunate to be able to travel this beautiful country full time with my wife.

Whenever I will be in an area for a while, I reach out to local MD’ers and try to put together a hunt or two. I have met some great people this way and had some enjoyable outings.

Starting next week, we will be in the Ft. Leonard Wood, MO area for 5 weeks. I am hoping to find someone within a reasonable drive to talk to about the possibility of putting a hunt or two together.

Give me a shout if you are interested in putting a hunt together.

Jack Stapleton

928-three hundred-7475

OP
OP
azdirtdigger

azdirtdigger

Feb 23, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got out today for the first time. Picked up my first silver of the year. A 1946 Rosie
020218.jpg

OP
OP
azdirtdigger

azdirtdigger

Feb 23, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It warmed up today, so I got out in the Rogersville, MO area for a short hunt. Found some clad, nothing old. Nice again tomorrow and the more snow and freezing. I will get out tomorrow and then back to researching for a few days.

I have more empathy for my northern metal detecting brothers. I'm use to 12 month a year hunting. This cold/frozen ground stuff sucks!

OP
OP
azdirtdigger

azdirtdigger

Feb 23, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, it's warming up and drying out, so I'll try again.

Anyone in the Ft Leonard Wood MO area want to get together for a hunt??

I got out to a new area today. Found a few wheaties and this well worn Lady.

SLQ 02142018.jpg
Happy hunting all!

Ammoman

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2015
NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Nokta Impact, Tesoro Compadre..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice finds...Fort lost in the woods is a great area to search. Keep the finds coming!

echo valley

Dec 5, 2018
Grovespring, MO
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure if your still in MO or traveling the great U.S.? I live in Grovespring, I am new to detecting and would like to meet up with someone that knows what they are doing to show me the ropes and put together some places to hunt. I have found a few things but not much yet. If you have the time and want to get out Fridays are best for me. Thanks

Last edited:
OP
OP
azdirtdigger

azdirtdigger

Feb 23, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
well, back in Missouri for a few months. Staying at Lake of the Ozarks State Park. As always, looking for locals interested in putting hunts together. Here are a few finds from the last couple weeks. I really like detecting Missouri!

WIN_20190806_13_50_20_Pro.jpg WIN_20190806_14_05_00_Pro.jpg WIN_20190807_13_28_02_Pro.jpg WIN_20190809_15_02_29_Pro.jpg

Happy hunting all!

MidMoTreasure

Jul 2, 2012
Mid-Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab E-Trac, Garrett Super Sluice, Banjo Pan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome back! If you are interested, the Laclede County Treasure Trackers meets every second Thursday of the month at the library in Lebanon, about 20 minutes away from the Lake. They have their fall hunt on October 26 this year, and it is open to non-members. They do plenty of informal group hunts too. I don't know if they are on TN, but they do have a Facebox page.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread