garryson

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2007
Hungary
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
[FONT=&quot]They called the police who seized more than 300 plants.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Two metal detectorists searching for Roman coins in the Lincolnshire countryside stumbled across a cannabis farm containing more than 300 plants.

[/FONT]
attachment.php

Read more: https://www.lincolnshirelive.co.uk/news/local-news/metal-detectorists-find-huge-cannabis-5979689

Attachments

• 1_JS210473338-1.jpg
    1_JS210473338-1.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 56

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You don't call that in, you just slowly back out of there and act like you never saw it. Lets not give pot growers the idea that metal detectorists will turn them in so they now have to kill us rather then let us go.

I say, if you get caught by the grower stumbling across their field, light one up with them!

eyemustdigtreasure

Silver Member
Mar 2, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Tesoro Cibola
Nokta Pointer; Phillips SHS5200 phones
Nokta Macro SIMPLEX +
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What I've done is smile and joke with them, and admit my bumbling/stumbling onto the farm...., by accident...!
A product for good and evil?
Whose to say that cannabis gets GOOD press...?
Where its illegal, bad, and where its legal, well, it can be still a problem with over-producing the product,
and depleting the water table...!!

Tesorodeoro

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Social and environmental impacts vary by region. Round my area in California, 300 plants is not a huge grow. 50,000 might be. The folks doing this on public lands deserve a level of punishment I donā€™t feel comfortable describing here. Of course all the potheads always jump in and defend it even though they have no clue of the impacts. One thing is for sure, Iā€™d NEVER smoke a joint unless I knew specifically who grew it. Iā€™ve seen too much of the poisons they pour into the water tanks.

eyemustdigtreasure

Silver Member
Mar 2, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Tesoro Cibola
Nokta Pointer; Phillips SHS5200 phones
Nokta Macro SIMPLEX +
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Social and environmental impacts vary by region. Round my area in California, 300 plants is not a huge grow. 50,000 might be. The folks doing this on public lands deserve a level of punishment I donā€™t feel comfortable describing here. Of course all the potheads always jump in and defend it even though they have no clue of the impacts. One thing is for sure, Iā€™d NEVER smoke a joint unless I knew specifically who grew it. Iā€™ve seen too much of the poisons they pour into the water tanks.
I agree. The stuff they do, to produce the stuff, can be real bad. I've smoked it over fifty years, but it always was from trusted growers and/or dealers. With legalization, there is slight element of trust, with testing and labeling......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions