💵 FOR SALE METAL DETECTORS AND STUFF 4 SALE

tmanly

May 28, 2010
ALL ITEMS HAVE BEEN SOLD

THANKS TO ALL

MINELAB EXPLORER SE PRO

This unit is 2 weeks old. Has full warranty, still has protective film on the display. I put it together and played with it for about 45 minutes. Comes with AA battery holder, stock coil, Recharable battery, charger,
quick reference card, manual, box and a new still in the plastic headphones. The photo shows the display, the plastic film has air bubbles under the film. It is as it came from the dealer.

Asking $850 for this new detector

BIG BUD PRO SPECIAL EDITION SOLD SOLD SOLD

This unit is hard to find and does not come up for sale very often. It has the blanker circuit that made this unit famous. Comes with stock coil. what you see in the photo is what you get.
This unit is in very good condition for its age.
Asking $150 for this classic detector

NEW MINELAB DIGGING TOOL SOLD SOLD SOLD
this is breand new never uses with sheath.
asking $35 for this digger

SUNRAY PRO GOLD HEADPHONES SOLD SOLD SOLD
These headphones are like new and work great.
Asking $85 for these headphones

KILLERBEE HEADPHONES SOLD SOLD SOLD

ok, This is the deal on these headphones. I sold these a while back and after using them for a few weks the buyer contacted me and said that they had stopped working. I gave him his mney back.
When I received the headphones back, I could not find anything wrong with them. I tried the headphones on all of my detectors. But because of this I am onle asking a small portion of the cost
and selling them as is.
Asking $42 for the Killer Bee's

Now, I am asking for payment via Paypal as a Gift or Postal Money order. I will include Shipping cost on all items. This will be ground shipping but I will upgrade if you are willing to ay the extra cost.
The Explorer will be shipped Priorty Mail and insured at my expense. I will send the buyer the tracking numbers if available for the package. I will ship to lower 48 States only.
If you have any questions, just ask.

Thanks
Tom in SC

Attachments

• IMG_0313.JPG
    IMG_0313.JPG
    144.8 KB · Views: 237
  • IMG_0307.JPG
    IMG_0307.JPG
    110.1 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_0309.JPG
    IMG_0309.JPG