Metal Skull, What is this!

blauer

Jun 17, 2014
Pennsylbama
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Draw II.
Primary Interest:
Other
Measures 3.25 inches long, 2 inches wide at the top and 1 at the bottom. Has a small prong on the bottom and a screw type pin in the back.

I'm stumped as to what it is. You tell me.

skull0.jpg skull1.JPG

See this thread for a little more info: http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/today-s-finds/660974-jesus-buick-happy-halloween-date-medal.html

DCMatt

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2006
Herndon Virginia
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, EX II, & Musketeer, White's Classic
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'd say it's a door knocker

That was my first thought as well. Plenty of skull door knockers on the web but I didn't see an exact match.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2-large-SKULL-head-ring-pull-Handle-pure-brass-4-day-of-the-dead-door-KNOCKER-Knocker-Bronze-Art.jpg
    2-large-SKULL-head-ring-pull-Handle-pure-brass-4-day-of-the-dead-door-KNOCKER-Knocker-Bronze-Art.jpg
    251.2 KB · Views: 161
Upvote 0

RatherBeDigging

Jun 16, 2020
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Started with a Minelab X-Terra 505 with stock coil or 18.75khz elliptical coil depending upon the site. Upgraded to Equinox 600 with stock coil, xl coil and sinper coil depending on circumstances.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's actually pretty cool! Great find

Upvote 0

JerzeyGrrrl

Tenderfoot
Oct 3, 2021
New Jersey and surrounding states
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Measures 3.25 inches long, 2 inches wide at the top and 1 at the bottom. Has a small prong on the bottom and a screw type pin in the back.

I'm stumped as to what it is. You tell me.

View attachment 1949120 View attachment 1949121

See this thread for a little more info: http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/today-s-finds/660974-jesus-buick-happy-halloween-date-medal.html
Wow!!! I’d go absolutely nuts if I found this. It fits in with my regular home decor actually lol. Seriously such a cool find. Love the Jesus medal in the other post too!!

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread