❎ SOLD Meticulously Maintained E-Trac with (New and Like New) Accessories

Mar 24, 2018
Quad Cities
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max, Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab E-TRAC, Minelab Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer AT, Garrett Pro Pointer AT w/Z-Lynk, Sunray X-1 Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
II am selling my meticulously maintained and rarely used Minelab E-Trac metal detector. I purchased the CTX-3030 and Equinox 800 not long after I purchased my E-Trac and they have been my go-to machines ever since. Rather than have my E-Trac sit in storage unused I have decided to sell it to someone who can put it to good use. It is a great detector

My E-Trac is in excellent, like new condition and will come with several new accessories that have never been used. I will itemize them below and indicate their condition. I am selling everything as either a complete kit at a kit price, or individually as itemized below. If the items do not sell, I will simply hold on them for the time being.

I have included a few photos with this post. If any prospective buyers would like additional photos or close-ups of the detector or any of the accessories, please feel free to ask.

Included in the kit package:
Minelab E-Trac with Standard 11" Coil and PRO-TECTOR Cover for Shaft and Control Box, Like New
Sunray X1 Inline Probe, Like New (Has a minor scratch on shaft)
Sunray X5 Coil with Carbon Fiber Lower Shaft, plus HEAD Tennis Racket Bag Cover, New (Never Used)
Sunray X8 Coil with Inserts and Carbon Fiber Lower Shaft, plus HEAD Tennis Racket Bag Cover, New (Never Used)
Detech S.E.F. 6" x 8" Butterfly Coil, plus HEAD Tennis Racket Bag Cover, New (Never Used)
Detech Ultimate 13" Coil, plus HEAD Tennis Racket Bag Cover, Like New
RNB ML-3100 Rechargeable Battery with Charger, Like New
Minelab Slimpack NiMH Rechargeable Battery with Charger, Like New
Minelab Slimpack AA Battery Pack, New (Never Used)
Vanco HF-24 Headphones, Like New
6ft USB Cable (A/B)
E-Trac Instruction Manual
Andy Sabisch Explorer and E-Trac Handbook
E-Trac Exchange CDs
Minelab Carry Case

Price: $1750 with Free Shipping (Insured and Trackable). Add 3% for PayPal (PayPal address provided with purchase)

Etrac 2.jpg

Etrac 1.jpg

Etrac 4.jpg

Etrac 3.jpg

If buyers would like to purchase individual items, then the kit price will become obsolete and I will continue to sell the remaining items individually. The price list is below.

Minelab E-Trac with Standard 11” Coil and PRO-TECTOR Cover for Shaft and Control Box – Like New
Minelab Slimpack NiMH Rechargeable Battery with Charger – Like New
Minelab Slimpack AA Battery Pack – New (Never Used)
Vanco HF-24 Headphones – Like New
6’ USB Cable (A/B)
E-Trac Instruction Manual
Andy Sabisch Explorer and E-Trac Hanbook
E-Trac Exchange CDs
Minelab Carry Case
Price: $950 plus 3% for PayPal
Shipping: $45

Sunray X1 Inline Probe, Like New (Has a minor scratch on shaft)
Price: $300 plus 3% for PayPal
Shipping: $20

Sunray X5 Coil, New (Never Used)
Price: $149 plus 3% for PayPal

Sunray X8 Coil with Inserts, New (Never Used)
Price: $189 plus 3% for PayPal

Detech S.E.F. 6” x 8” Butterfly Coil, New (Never Used)
Price: $139 plus 3% for PayPal

Detech Ultimate 13” Coil, Like New
Price: $130 plus 3% for PayPal

E-Trac Carbon Fiber Lower Shaft, New (Never Used) Quantity of 2 available
Price (Each): $60 plus 3% for PayPal

RNB ML-3100 Rechargeable Battery with Charger – Like New
Price: $79 plus 3% for PayPal

Note: I know that my profile still shows me as a newbie, but I joined this site in 2018. I just don’t spend much time in forums.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread