michigan hunting?

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am from Michigan but prefer to dig my coins out of the dirt and water. Finding them in rolls from a bank I consider not any fun.

OP
OP
Thorne

Thorne

Dec 5, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya. Detecting sounds like a lot of fun. However it seems like a pricey start up cost. I'm from just north of Detroit where abouts are you?

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Just wondering if anyone on here is from Michigan? The bank I go to on my lunch break told me they hold all their halves for a customer. Wondering if its any of you. I don't want to be competing.
Hello. Your bank could be one of many across Mich that hold coins for customers. A couple banks will hold stuff for me, and others like to spread the wealth. I just missed out on several rolls of silver quarters that were given to another customer, because my teller "had not seen me in awhile".

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya. Detecting sounds like a lot of fun. However it seems like a pricey start up cost. I'm from just north of Detroit where abouts are you?

I am in Pontiac now.

GarouLady

Sep 6, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
Other
::throws a marshmallow at Wilmington:: Not!! I only go to the banks in the Grand Traverse County and I don't do halves. I might do a couple boxes when my income taxes come but I mainly do nickels and dimes.

I want to wish everyone a happy and safe holidays, find plenty of silver and a big...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Hugs and Smiles,
Garoulady

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
GarouLady said:
::throws a marshmallow at Wilmington:: Not!! I only go to the banks in the Grand Traverse County and I don't do halves. I might do a couple boxes when my income taxes come but I mainly do nickels and dimes.

I want to wish everyone a happy and safe holidays, find plenty of silver and a big...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Hugs and Smiles,
Garoulady

But you forget Marshall's not mellow!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread