MICHIGAN TREASURE HUNTERS CLUB

jamest64

Jan 15, 2020
Near Ann Arbor Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 and White's TRX pp, Garrett 400, Pro Pinpointer II.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
considering starting a club in the Ann Arbor Area if you live around here krism71.

Call me J

Greenie
Mar 23, 2022
THE MICHIGAN TREASURE HUNTERS CLUB meets once a month in Livonia, Mi. it has several hundred members. i would forward the news letter from them, but my computer skills are very limited. i'm sure some one else will contact you from this club. thank you, kenny gyetvay.
I know of treasure in MI. in the way of giant gold nuggets, spread in a straight line by the glacier. 3 nuggets stumbled on. 40 lb., 7 lb., and a 3 lb. nugget. All above ground and not being seeded. I'm now in Oregon and need a metal detecting partner. Call me. 541-267-3539

xdanthemanx

Oct 25, 2007
clarkston michigan
Detector(s) used
E-trac & XLT
I know of treasure in MI. in the way of giant gold nuggets, spread in a straight line by the glacier. 3 nuggets stumbled on. 40 lb., 7 lb., and a 3 lb. nugget. All above ground and not being seeded. I'm now in Oregon and need a metal detecting partner. Call me. 541-267-3539
I AM CONFUSED, so there is gold on the ground somewher ein michigan you are saying? was this in an old news atricle or someting or firsthand knowledge?

Huntster54

Jan 26, 2017
Detector(s) used
Antique whites TR-goldmaster

Under water model to be posted
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Call me J

Greenie
Mar 23, 2022
I AM CONFUSED, so there is gold on the ground somewher ein michigan you are saying? was this in an old news atricle or someting or firsthand knowledge?
It comes from 3 different findings. Would you like the map so you can partner with me?

Winchester416

Feb 18, 2022
I’ve never heard of such a thing... Diamonds yes... but any nuggets of that size!!! Our Gold is all flower gold...

Where did these come from?

Also in the surface is very surprising... since they would sink in the soil over time...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread