MIDDLE TENNESSEE HISTORICAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATION (Nashville)

davidtn

Dec 14, 2005
Tennessee
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MX Sport, Eurotek Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in Middle TN and would love to hook up with someone who shares the MD'ing interest I have. I use a DFX but doesn't matter what you use. I live in a small historic town and have been given access by the mayor to hunt some never before CW sites that are on city property behind locked fences.

Drop me a line.

David

DIGGITALL

Nov 30, 2005
HI DAVID PHIL HERE IN FRANKLIN I THINK I SENT YA A MESSAGE BEFORE NOT SHURE U GOT IT OR NOT . I SENT U MY PHN NO I LIVE IN FRANKLIN NOW U LIVE IN PULASKI CORRECT MY NO IS 615-591-9282 HAVE TOMORROW OFF NO WORK SO AM FREE TO DIRT FISH HAHA.

Beenthere

Apr 9, 2006
Nashville
David new to this site. i sent you a email about hunting. lots of construction here in Nashville. let me know if you want to go digging. r

tim g

Mar 1, 2010
Hartsville, TN
Detector(s) used
White's Eagle Spectrum / Fisher CZ-21 / Minelab Xterra 505 / White's Classic III / DetectorPro Pirate
Middle Tennessee Metal Detecting Club

The Middle Tennessee Treasure Hunters Club was founded in 1971 by a small group of metal-detector enthusiasts. In 1983 the club changed its name to the Middle Tennessee Historical Research Association (MTHRA) in order to reflect the broader historical interests of many club members. We have now come full circle and in October of 1999 we changed our name to Middle Tennessee Metal Detecting Club. We realized that although many of our members do have historical research interests the name often confused folks who couldn't understand our primary purpose. Our club now has well over 100 members and is growing monthly in members who share our interests.

Our next club meeting will be held on Friday March 4th 2011. Our meetings are held on the first Friday of every month. Please visit our website at mtmdc.com for more information about our club.

chuckcory

Tenderfoot
Jul 24, 2016
Kingston Springs
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Whites 6000 DI Pro, Whites Eagle Spectrum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
David I am in Middle Tennessee as well. Would love to hook up and go detecting with you. I live in Kingston Springs close to Nashville. Am retired so can travel to metal detect.

Drop me a line

Chuck

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread