MILSPEC GEAR COMBO LESCHE SHEATH AND PINPOINT POINT BELT CARRIER

califteacher

Sep 30, 2012
Vista, San Diego County, CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX3030 and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Howdy! Like many of you, I suffered through the long wait times to get my hands on some of the high quality Milspec Gear, made by Van Queen, an injured Iraq War Army veteran and his crew. As we know, the company has gone under and one can no longer obtain this super high quality gear.

I am listing a brand new Milspec Gear combo Lesche Sheath and Pin Pointer Belt Carrier, made from 1000 Denier Cordura. Like the other Milspec products, this carrier is super high quality and will likely outlast you. I am hoping that the buyer will be someone who already has one of these, or at least knows about them. There were various combinations offered by Milspec, some with just the Lesche Sheath. This is the combo unit with the Lesche Sheath, Pin Pointer holder, and a pocket on the front. The carrier works best on the Milspec belts that have the hook & loop material that keeps gear from sliding on the belt. The Velcro closures, webbing, and Cordura fabric are all top grade military specification. Since I didn't buy the Milspec belt, I have never used this carrier and want to pass it along to someone who will.

From the original Milspec Gear website: Made from high quality military spec webbing, the Milspec Lesche Sheath is the only sheath you will ever have to buy for your digging tool! Simply slides on to your belt and your good to go! Equipped with a drain hole located on the bottom so cleaning is easy! Two to choose from... One with a pocket that fits a pack of smokes perfectly, or spare batteries, gloves, etc. Or you can purchase the same sheath for your digging tool without a pouch. The Milspec Lesche Sheath is made by hand by a US ARMY SPECIAL FORCES Veteran. Shipping only within the United States.

The equipment shown in the photos is just for illustrative purposes so you can see what the carrier is designed for--this listing is only for the Milspec Lesche combo holder, nothing else.

I paid $90 for three items in a package deal from Milspec, with the combo Lesche carrier being the second best item, so I figure that it is worth at least $35 to those who know and trust the Milspec brand. The fact that these are no longer being made adds to the value. If someone wants to offer more, that's fine, too. Let's settle on $5 for postage and I will pick up the rest.

I am also listing a brand new Milspec Booty Bag in another listing. We can combine the offers if you want both.

I am a charter Treasurenet member, retired teacher, veteran, and overall good guy. No phony baloney here, I just want to find a home for my extra gear. Brian (951 677-0628)

Attachments

• P1040768.JPG
    P1040768.JPG
    819.9 KB · Views: 56
  • P1040764.JPG
    P1040764.JPG
    684.5 KB · Views: 72
  • P1040765.JPG
    P1040765.JPG
    653.8 KB · Views: 76
  • P1040767.JPG
    P1040767.JPG