💵 FOR SALE Mine Lab package CTX 3030, excaliber II, and a Go Find with accessories

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
first is a CTX 3030 with less then 5 hrs of run time on it and has never been under water screen does have some light scratches but works perfect comes with a carry bag wireless head phones and a set of brand new grey ghosts never been used also has a extra big 17" coil and came with the 11" sorry no 6" with this deal extra batteries and charger next is a excalibur II works excellent has been used roughly about 8 years old comes with extra battery and one charger next is a mine lab Go Find unit begginers model might have one hour of use on it folds right up in a compact easy to carry situation also this package has alot of accessories to CD's and books for the CTX have 2 long handled beech scoops and 1 short handled beech scoop 3 lesche dig tools and one long handled lesche shark i believe its called with belt holder plus garrett pinpointers everything for $3200 and free shipping and shipped to lower 48 states only unless other arrangements are made

Attachments

• mine lab package and accessories 001.JPG
    mine lab package and accessories 001.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 95
  • mine lab package and accessories 002.JPG
    mine lab package and accessories 002.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 88
  • mine lab package and accessories 003.JPG
    mine lab package and accessories 003.JPG
    48.9 KB · Views: 108
  • mine lab package and accessories 005.JPG
    mine lab package and accessories 005.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 104
  • mine lab package and accessories 006.JPG
    mine lab package and accessories 006.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 100
  • mine lab package and accessories 007.JPG
    mine lab package and accessories 007.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 121
OP
OP
V

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

OP
OP
V

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
everything is still available

OP
OP
V

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just a update on things here so anyway the excal and wasn't aware til i had someone that knows these machines in and out look at it tonight and running it some and discovered every now and then it would not pick up for a split second or threshold would go out and discovered the coil wire going into the machine wiggled it just so it would quit for a split second so going to sell this knowingly has a issue with this where the wire support is and goes into the machine or tube of the body seems to be the issue but takes quite a bit though from it not working so i'll let it go for $440.00 shipped to the lower 48 states

OP
OP
V

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
excalibur and 1 long handled shovel pending on tomorrow

OP
OP
V

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the excalibur has been sold but still have everything else and all the accessories will sell all $2600 shipped! Or will seperate items and set prices p/m for individual prices

btripp6

Jul 6, 2015
Grovetown, GA
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer AT, XP MI-6 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I sent a PM on the 29th asking about the Excal.

OP
OP
V

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
and on the above post the excalibur had been sold locally

btripp6

Jul 6, 2015
Grovetown, GA
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer AT, XP MI-6 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And I had asked about it two days prior to you listing it for individual sale. Any way good luck with the sale of the rest of the equipment. The two machines you still have for sale will make their new owners proud.

Anasazi

May 5, 2012
Ocean Park WA
Detector(s) used
Main detectors XP Deus 2, Equinox 800, CTX 3030, Anfibio multi, Tesoro Sand Shark

used in the past but not forgotten
Sov Elite
SE Pro
Etrac
Fisher F75 SE
Teknetics Mark 1 LTD coin computer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread