💵 FOR SALE Minelab and XP Deus Baseball Caps

Pointman

Silver Member
Feb 18, 2013
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
I’ve used about all modern ones but right now: CTX 3030, White’s MXT Pro, XP Deus, Vaquero, White’s TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have both of these ball caps to sell. They are both new.

I would like $23 for the Minelab and $15 for the XP cap, or I will sale both for $33. These prices include shipping. I prefer a Paypal Friends and Family payment. Thanks.

IMG_0400.JPG

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have about 10 of these that I have gotten for free at various events. What the hell, I guess I can use two more...:laughing7:

I'll monitor to see if you are successful since it sure beats scouring the couch for loose change and going to coinstar.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Pointman

Pointman

Silver Member
Feb 18, 2013
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
I’ve used about all modern ones but right now: CTX 3030, White’s MXT Pro, XP Deus, Vaquero, White’s TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have about 10 of these that I have gotten for free at various events. What the hell, I guess I can use two more...:laughing7:

I'll monitor to see if you are successful since it sure beats scouring the couch for loose change and going to coinstar.

Wow, free?!!

I've just collected these when I purchased detectors. I've already got one of each brand. The only free cap I've received was when I received a Garrett from a dealer friend of mine.

-John

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I attend a lot of various club sponsored, organized hunt events, or instructional events and these are typically given out by the vendors (mostly Minelab, but I have a collection of XP, Garrett, Whites, and Tesoro merch, also) alone or with gift bags, often regardless of whether or not you actually are a paid participant in the main event. It is starting to get a little ridiculous. If these actually sell, I may put my "collection" up for grabs. For freebies, the hats are actually decent quality since they are the same ones sold at retail prices. Good luck. No sense in them sitting around collecting dust.

Corsicana

Feb 11, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would really appreciate a minelab cap. I have others I would trade you for it. Never saw free minelab caps at organized hunts I attend.

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Absolutely. PM me with an offer.

Geobound

Feb 21, 2017
Ontario
Detector(s) used
XP Deus (2019)
Fisher CZ-21 (2019)
CTX 3030 (April 2017)
AT Pro
Garrett Carrot
Pro Pointer
Stavr Scoop Moonstrik 6
Stealth 720i (BNIB)
Home made beach scoop
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a few Minelab and Garrett baseball hats too, and I got them the same way as vferrari.

Top quality hats in my opinion.

I wear them until the wife complains that they are too scuzzy to clean, and then I toss it out and put a new one on. LOL.....

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You too? Lol.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting