❎ SOLD Minelab E-TRAC with Extras - Price Drop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2018
Quad Cities
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max, Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab E-TRAC, Minelab Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer AT, Garrett Pro Pointer AT w/Z-Lynk, Sunray X-1 Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For sale is a gently used E-TRAC that I no longer need. It comes with lots of extras listed below. The screen is scratch free, I have always used a screen protector cover over the entire control housing to protect it. There is also a “Pro-Tector” cover on the grip, which still looks like new. I bought a new upper shaft (still in the bag) because there is a small metal pressure plate that fell out of the original upper shaft that keeps the lower shaft in the adjusted position. I just haven’t replaced the shaft, but I am shipping it with the detector. I am sure that the original shaft is easily fixable as well.

I am asking $675 shipped with insurance to your door by FedEx. That’s $675 flat. No tax, no shipping charges. I accept PayPal and I will cover the fees. All you have to do is be sure to select the “goods and services” option when making payment. No taxes, shipping, or PayPal fees makes this a great bargain.

Be sure to check out my other posts as I am selling E-TRAC related Sunray and Detech coils.

If you always wanted an E-TRAC, now is your chance to grab one before I move on to eBay. Message me and I will provide my PayPal address. Shipping is only available to the lower 48 U.S. states.

It comes with the following items:

New Upper Shaft
Vanco HF-24 Headphones
A RNB ML-3100 Rechargeable Battery and Charger
SlimPack Rechargeable Battery and Charger
SlimPack AA Battery Pack
Andy Sabisch's Explorer and E-TRAC Handbook
Minelab E-TRAC Owners Manual
Minelab Carry Bag
USB Cable
E-TRAC Xchange CDs

Attachments

• Etrac Full.jpg
    Etrac Full.jpg
    580.8 KB · Views: 67
  • Etrac Closeup.jpg
    Etrac Closeup.jpg
    743.8 KB · Views: 72
  • Etrac Accessories.jpg
    Etrac Accessories.jpg
    498.4 KB · Views: 64
  • Etrac Upper Shaft.jpg
    Etrac Upper Shaft.jpg
    452 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
OP
OP
T
Mar 24, 2018
Quad Cities
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max, Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab E-TRAC, Minelab Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer AT, Garrett Pro Pointer AT w/Z-Lynk, Sunray X-1 Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It doesn’t appear that I can edit the original post, but there is a possible sale pending on this detector.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread