💵 FOR SALE Minelab Equinox, CTX 3030, & Garrett APEX/AT/Ace shafts IN STOCK (black, and colors)!

OP
sgoss66

sgoss66

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jan 11, 2011
Norman, OK
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey all!

Just wanted to note that major resupplies of carbon-fiber tubes, and parts, are arriving over the next several days, and so if you have any need for a new shaft (Equinox, CTX-3030, Garrett AT/Ace, White's MX Sport/MX7, Sovereign, or Excalibur), or sand scoop handle (T-Rex, Xtreme, Stealth, CooB, and possibly a few others), reach out to me at steve@stevesdetectorrods, or T-Net PM, and I'll get you taken care of.

THANKS!

Steve
Steve's Detector Rods, home of Equinox and CTX 3030 carbon-fiber shafts and rods
www.facebook.com/stevesdetectorrods

OP
sgoss66

sgoss66

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jan 11, 2011
Norman, OK
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello everyone!

I just wanted to offer an update; several additional large parts orders will be arriving over the next couple of weeks, and all items will be in stock and available soon. I also will have a new "Woodland Camo" color pattern available in June -- for Equinox shafts, CTX 3030 lower rods, and Garrett two-piece lower shafts.

Woodland-Camo.jpg

Thanks all!

Steve
Steve's Detector Rods, home of Equinox and CTX 3030 carbon-fiber shafts and rods

Attachments

• WoodlandCamo.jpg
    WoodlandCamo.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
OP
sgoss66

sgoss66

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jan 11, 2011
Norman, OK
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey all!

Just a note that I have plenty of stock, in nearly all of the available colors, so now is a great time to order a carbon-fiber shaft (with or without counterweight). I also have sand scoop handles in stock, and as always, I can custom-build you a shaft as well, to fit your wants/needs.

THANKS!

Steve

OP
sgoss66

sgoss66

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jan 11, 2011
Norman, OK
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi all, just a bump to say that all shafts/colors are in stock, and I'm toying with a number of custom shafts and a couple of prototypes (GPX 4500, GPX 6000, along with my Excal/Sovereign shafts, and also a soon-to-be-available S-shaft option, that can be adapted to different machines...)

Thanks!

Steve
www.stevesdetectorrods.com
email: steve@stevesdetectorrods

OP
sgoss66

sgoss66

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jan 11, 2011
Norman, OK
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi all -- just a note to say that complete, carbon-fiber S-shafts will soon be available, for anyone who may have wondered about a carbon-fiber S-shaft vs. the standard straight shaft, for an Equinox...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread