💵 FOR SALE Minelab Equinox, CTX 3030, & Garrett APEX/AT/Ace shafts IN STOCK (black, and colors)!

OP
OP
sgoss66

sgoss66

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jan 11, 2011
Norman, OK
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore, Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab Equinox 600, Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey all!

Just wanted to note that major resupplies of carbon-fiber tubes, and parts, are arriving over the next several days, and so if you have any need for a new shaft (Equinox, CTX-3030, Garrett AT/Ace, White's MX Sport/MX7, Sovereign, or Excalibur), or sand scoop handle (T-Rex, Xtreme, Stealth, CooB, and possibly a few others), reach out to me at steve@stevesdetectorrods, or T-Net PM, and I'll get you taken care of.

THANKS!

Steve
Steve's Detector Rods, home of Equinox and CTX 3030 carbon-fiber shafts and rods
www.facebook.com/stevesdetectorrods

OP
OP
sgoss66

sgoss66

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jan 11, 2011
Norman, OK
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello everyone!

I just wanted to offer an update; several additional large parts orders will be arriving over the next couple of weeks, and all items will be in stock and available soon. I also will have a new "Woodland Camo" color pattern available in June -- for Equinox shafts, CTX 3030 lower rods, and Garrett two-piece lower shafts.

Woodland-Camo.jpg

Thanks all!

Steve
Steve's Detector Rods, home of Equinox and CTX 3030 carbon-fiber shafts and rods

Attachments

• WoodlandCamo.jpg
    WoodlandCamo.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
OP
OP
sgoss66

sgoss66

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jan 11, 2011
Norman, OK
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey all!

Just a note that I have plenty of stock, in nearly all of the available colors, so now is a great time to order a carbon-fiber shaft (with or without counterweight). I also have sand scoop handles in stock, and as always, I can custom-build you a shaft as well, to fit your wants/needs.

THANKS!

Steve

OP
OP
sgoss66

sgoss66

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jan 11, 2011
Norman, OK
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi all, just a bump to say that all shafts/colors are in stock, and I'm toying with a number of custom shafts and a couple of prototypes (GPX 4500, GPX 6000, along with my Excal/Sovereign shafts, and also a soon-to-be-available S-shaft option, that can be adapted to different machines...)

Thanks!

Steve
www.stevesdetectorrods.com
email: steve@stevesdetectorrods

OP
OP
sgoss66

sgoss66

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jan 11, 2011
Norman, OK
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi all -- just a note to say that complete, carbon-fiber S-shafts will soon be available, for anyone who may have wondered about a carbon-fiber S-shaft vs. the standard straight shaft, for an Equinox...

OP
OP
sgoss66

sgoss66

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jan 11, 2011
Norman, OK
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi all!

Lots going on at Steve's detector rods...including S-shafts (for the Equinox, and soon, for Garrett units and hopefully others after), complete shafts now available for the Gold Monster 1000, complete shafts (and lower rods) for the GPX 4500/4800/5000 series, scoop handles now available for CooB and Stavr scoops...

AND -- Steve's is also now an official Tarsacci dealer!

LOTS of new things are going on! Please let me know if you have any shaft or scoop handle needs, or have any interest in the Tarsacci MDT 8000.

THANKS!

Steve

OP
OP
sgoss66

sgoss66

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jan 11, 2011
Norman, OK
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey all!

I just wanted to refresh my “sale” ad, and announce that I am now also offering:

Stavr sand scoop handles (in addition to Stealh, Xtreme, T-Rex, and CooB handles)
Garrett Ace/AT-series complete “S-shafts” (except Apex; two-piece lower shaft assemblies ONLY for the Apex)
Minelab Equinox complete “S-shafts”
Minelab GPX 4500/4800/5000 complete shafts (before I was only offering the lower rods)
Minelab GPX 6000 lower rods
Minelab Gold Monster complete shafts

…and – per customer requests – have begun working on a design for a complete Deus carbon-fiber replacement shaft… :)

Thanks, all!

Steve

Rad1sh

Sep 22, 2019
Olympia, Washington
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex White Coinmaster ( Burghandy)
Garret Ace 250 Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rad1sh -- thanks for your inquiry. I'm sorry, but I don't make shafts for those units. Reason being, they don't use round tubes, and the issue there is that to make a shaft with non-round carbon-fiber tubes, it requires a mold -- and that mold is pretty costly. So, at this time, I only make shafts for machines that use round tubes...

My apologies that I can't be of more assistance at this time.

Thanks!

Steve
I have upgraded to a Nox 800. That blue shaft looks real spiffy!

OP
OP
sgoss66

sgoss66

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jan 11, 2011
Norman, OK
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OP
OP
sgoss66

sgoss66

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jan 11, 2011
Norman, OK
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OP
OP
sgoss66

sgoss66

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jan 11, 2011
Norman, OK
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi all!

Just refreshing the listing; all items (shafts and scoop handles) are in stock and available, including shafts (and scoop handles) for detectors (and scoops) not yet shown on my website. Please contact me if you have any need for any of the products I offer, or have questions about those I many not yet be advertising.

Along those lines, work continues on the Deus shaft prototype, with progress being made. Still no time table, but a first prototype is nearly ready for internal testing...

Thanks all!

Steve

OP
OP
sgoss66

sgoss66

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jan 11, 2011
Norman, OK
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi all! Just an update that my webpage has been updated, and includes the introduction of our new "CarbonPro" line of shafts for the Minelab Equinox.

Meanwhile, shafts for multiple machine brands/models, as well as sand scoop handles, are in stock and ready to ship.
Finally, work continues on the new Deus 2 shaft, which I hope to have ready for production within the next 6 to 8 weeks.

THANKS!

Steve

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread