maurire8

Greenie
Jun 12, 2009
Brooklyn New York
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 800
metalman said:
looking for a set of waterproof headphones for a minelab excalibur
I am too contacted Minelab and I am trying to get them to send me a set at whatever the cost. The problem is if I put them on it will void the warranty on my machine. But it is worth not to have to wait 3 to 4 weeks to get them back. If you find any let me know i am in Sheepshead bay Brooklyn. Thanks

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
maurire8 said:
metalman said:
I am too contacted Minelab and I am trying to get them to send me a set at whatever the cost. The problem is if I put them on it will void the warranty on my machine. But it is worth not to have to wait 3 to 4 weeks to get them back. If you find any let me know i am in Sheepshead bay Brooklyn. Thanks

Your contemplating voiding your warranty to save 3 weeks? It is a simple change out, it may not take 3 weeks...... Now is the time to get it it fixed before the best hunting season. returns....

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dazoff said:
Why don't you look at the Gray Ghost Underwater phones Mr. Bill can install as Minelab won't. Dan :thumbsup:

They are great headsets :icon_thumright:, but it will still void any remaining warranty...... :(

maurire8

Greenie
Jun 12, 2009
Brooklyn New York
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 800
Treasure_Hunter said:
maurire8 said:
metalman said:
Contacted Robert at minelab today and they do not do any mods anymore and they also are out of Headphones I am going to contact the Austrailia office.

Your contemplating voiding your warranty to save 3 weeks? It is a simple change out, it may not take 3 weeks...... Now is the time to get it it fixed before the best hunting season. returns....

ronald99

Dec 13, 2006
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE-Excalibur 1000-Minelab SD2200V2
I have the original Minelab yellow headset here when i replaced mine with a greyghost set, Not sure what the sale price would be there still like new, I live in North Alabama.

maurire8

Greenie
Jun 12, 2009
Brooklyn New York
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 800
Ronald99 said:
I have the original Minelab yellow headset here when i replaced mine with a greyghost set, Not sure what the sale price would be there still like new, I live in North Alabama.
Are you selling them? I am interested if you are.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread