Minelab GPX6000 ?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How come i see so little mention of this machine has it been discountinued or something?
No, it hasn't been discontinued, it just came out in 2021. It costs $6000 so not a lot of members can afford it, and it has great reviews.

OP
OP
bfloyd4445

bfloyd4445

May 18, 2015
Sacramento Ca. or Drain Or. USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Other
No, it hasn't been discontinued, it just came out in 2021. It costs $6000 so not a lot of members can afford it, and it has great reviews.
I've read the reviews and was going to order one but the thought i would wait until I heard feed back from people that have bnought them and are using them. $6,000 is a lot for a machine with no read out just sound. I've learned to use the display info as well as the sound partly because i have hearing loss from gun noise.f

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've read the reviews and was going to order one but the thought i would wait until I heard feed back from people that have bnought them and are using them. $6,000 is a lot for a machine with no read out just sound. I've learned to use the display info as well as the sound partly because i have hearing loss from gun noise.f
It is a gold nugget machine and has some good reviews if you do a search.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So...a gold nugget machine? Is the English translation don't try using it in a nail infested house site, just use it in the open yonder? I didn't read the specs because I hope not to buy another machine. And $6K is up there.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do a search on the forum for gpx 6000 and lots of hits. Including review I believe.

OP
OP
bfloyd4445

bfloyd4445

May 18, 2015
Sacramento Ca. or Drain Or. USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Other
I've seen all the good reviews but not much from owners and what they have found. Minelab told me it dosen't have a read out of what it is seeing all is done by sound so i was waiting to hear from owners to see their reactions.
Thanks for your suggestions

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread