Status
Not open for further replies.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought this in the first of march 2023 I hardly used it. My Deus 2 is a bit lighter and easier for me to understand
I will ship it to you in the USA for $1300 I will accept cash or check. NO PAYPAL !!! If you pick it up from me i will sell it for $1200 near Canton Ohio MSG me for my phone number

MSG me for my PHONE NUMBER THERE is NOTHING WRONG WITH this machine

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Philber bought my Manticore. I just want to say Thank you Philber !1 You sir are Honest and a PLEASURE to do BUSINESS WITH > I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM 1!! I had to make this unsold to report his dealings !!. Very easy to work with hium !!!

philber

Apr 11, 2016
Loveland Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Item was exactly as stated and more than a fair price. Appreciate the quick shipping and good communication. A+ guy to deal with!

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why thank you SIR IT was a pleasure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread