MINELAB MANTICORE

treasurehunter1957

Apr 9, 2020
hampshire united kingdom
Detector(s) used
minelab ctx3030 , minelab sovereign gt.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Well as most of you detectorist have now heard that minelab have released the new manticore , it would be interesting to hear what advantages this has over the nox 800 and the nokta makro legend , so i am waiting with anticipation of its performance and cost and will minelab be offering a larger coil . so please keep those feedbacks coming in when it eventually arrives at the shops.

Upvote 5

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Robinb

Feb 10, 2016
In the sun
Detector(s) used
CTX3030 and
Excalibur II with 15" NEL coil
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Manticore will have both ferrous and conductive number though......along with target trace too.
yes but when the LCD is underwater, its not visible. I spend most of my time in the sea detecting.
I rely on the tone.

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes but when the LCD is underwater, its not visible. I spend most of my time in the sea detecting.
I rely on the tone.
When I'm under water, I scoop everything that isn't a dead iron tone, so, the display and multitone sounds don't matter to me.

Robinb

Feb 10, 2016
In the sun
Detector(s) used
CTX3030 and
Excalibur II with 15" NEL coil
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
When I'm under water, I scoop everything that isn't a dead iron tone, so, the display and multitone sounds don't matter to me.
I understand what you say but there are lots (in ferrous) tones that are not good targets, there are only so many hours to detect and need to keep ahead of the others after out there searching.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions