Minelab repair

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What SD51 said...

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You might also check with Tony Eisenhower. He can do most cable replacements and install new O-rings. He also does the headphone upgrades, pin point mods, and coil replacements too.

OP
OP
R

river roamer

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2022
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II Excalibur 1000 Equinox 900
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Ed, call 888-949-6522. That's the Minelab Service number but they probably aren't open on the weekends. They will discuss your issue with you first. Good luck!
Thanks for the reply
Ed

OP
OP
R

river roamer

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2022
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
You might also check with Tony Eisenhower. He can do most cable replacements and install new O-rings. He also does the headphone upgrades, pin point mods, and coil replacements too.
Thanks for the reply
Ed

Sandscoopdan

May 19, 2012
Cypress,Tx
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Equinox 800
Extreme scoop
Boat: 20ft Four Winns w/92 V8 5.0L Cobra Mustang engine
Primary Interest:
Hi River Roamer,
Are you getting any mods done to the Excalibur while it is in the shop to get cable repaired? I had the inline coil connectors installed so I can switch between the superfly coil and stock 10. Bench testing is good on it so far. The real test will be in heavily mineralized sand and fast moving salt water.

OP
OP
R

river roamer

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2022
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Hi River Roamer,
Are you getting any mods done to the Excalibur while it is in the shop to get cable repaired? I had the inline coil connectors installed so I can switch between the superfly coil and stock 10. Bench testing is good on it so far. The real test will be in heavily mineralized sand and fast moving salt water.
The Excalibur 1000 will be my back up machine. I purchased it new and it has never been in the shop. I figure it should have a good going over to check any other parts that may need service.
My Excalibur II is new and has not seen use yet.
It should be good for a while.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread