Mar 3, 2015
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster pro, at gold. Gold monster 1000. Equinox 800, sdc 2300, soon D2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

nwdetectorist

Greenie
Oct 23, 2021
OK; so I can use my ML80 Headphones with either a previously owned Samsung S10e, or my new Samsung A32 5G. I make sure the headphones are in pairing mode (red and blue flashing light on right hand ear cup), then select blue tooth on with my phone and select the ML80 and bingo. Hope this helps you out.

PS: Once paired with the phone, you will only need to see the blue light flashing (just barely a touch for second or so to the on button for headphones. After this the phone will remember you have paired with the ML80's. I made the mistake of constantly holding down the on button too long and had to go through the full pairing mode every time until I wised up. You may also want to make sure your smartphone has the latest software (firmware) and operating system updates installed.

Last edited:
OP
OP
sushidingo

sushidingo

Mar 3, 2015
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster pro, at gold. Gold monster 1000. Equinox 800, sdc 2300, soon D2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK; so I can use my ML80 Headphones with either a previously owned Samsung S10e, or my new Samsung A32 5G. I make sure the phone is in pairing mode (red and blue flashing light on right hand ear cup), then select blue tooth on with my phone and select the ML80 and bingo. Hope this helps you out.

PS: Once paired with the phone, you will only need to see the blue light flashing (just barely a touch for second or so to the on button for headphones. After this the phone will remember you have paired with the ML80's. I made the mistake of constantly holding down the on button too long and had to go through the full pairing mode every time until I wised up. You may also want to make sure your smartphone has the latest software (firmware) and operating system updates installed.
Alright ill try. I have an s10 plus so maybe I can figure it out

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread