vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
1st - I noticed this was your very first post Bob - so, Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).
tn_moved_over.gif
2nd - I moved this request from Help! over to Select Your Area > Oregon for more exposure.

Goldfinger450

Aug 28, 2017
Central Oregon.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bob K, I do not know of anyone that would bother you with a Gold pan under a bridge except maybe a trooper or sheriff. But I have not checked the laws of all mining or counties for a while. Check with land owners always and mining claims owners are more helpful if you ask, a Gent on Graves creek just off I-5 told me to have at it just below his claim, there was a shale shelf and bedrock ther, so with a face mask, big screwdriver, and bulb sniffer, I pulled 2.55 Troy Oz on a weekend of average match head size nuggets out of there, when I showed the Man He said Thank You, I knew I was loosing gold from my operation, so I looked with him and we found a few items at his Trammel, Grizzly and sluice that were the problem. The Man told me I was Welcome to hunt any of his claims and gave me maps to them(3)...

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread