Mint condition M6 (set up on DFX shaft) FS/T

Phillip_in_NM

Jul 15, 2006
Land of Enchantment
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, White's M6, Nokta Legend, Minelab Equinox 800, Nokta Simplex+
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have an EXCELLENT condition M6 for sale. Price is $450 shipped.

I actually have two M6's - one on the stock shaft and one on the DFX shaft

The M6 I'm offering for sale is set up on a DFX shaft. I had a DFX first. When I got the first M6, the difference in shaft arrangement nearly drove me crazy so when I saw this M6 on the DFX setup, I snapped it up. Problem is, now I'm used to the M6 standard shaft and don't want to go back to the DFX setup.

The machine looks brand new. I can send pictures to your email (Hopefully, I can upload some here!)

The only machine I think I'd be interested in trading for is the Omega (or the new Garrett AT Pro ;D). But I will entertain other offers.

I can take PayPal [add 3%] even with credit cards, but I'd prefer a post office money order. I can give several references for people I have dealt with on this site.

Thanks for looking and please contact me with any questions.

Phillip

erjtej

Mar 10, 2009
AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can vouch for Phillip. I have had several deals with him on the forums and he is top class. If he sells it it will be better than he describes. Outstanding forum brother!

saltwater_max

Jan 18, 2009
Detector(s) used
All Brands,Whites Garrett,Tesoro,Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Phillip_in_NM said:
I have an EXCELLENT condition M6 for sale. Price is $450 shipped.

I actually have two M6's - one on the stock shaft and one on the DFX shaft

The M6 I'm offering for sale is set up on a DFX shaft. I had a DFX first. When I got the first M6, the difference in shaft arrangement nearly drove me crazy so when I saw this M6 on the DFX setup, I snapped it up. Problem is, now I'm used to the M6 standard shaft and don't want to go back to the DFX setup.

The machine looks brand new. I can send pictures to your email (Hopefully, I can upload some here!)

The only machine I think I'd be interested in trading for is the Omega (or the new Garrett AT Pro ;D). But I will entertain other offers.

I can take PayPal [add 3%] even with credit cards, but I'd prefer a post office money order. I can give several references for people I have dealt with on this site.

Thanks for looking and please contact me with any questions.

Phillip
yep phillip is a good guy!!

OP
OP
Phillip_in_NM

Phillip_in_NM

Jul 15, 2006
Land of Enchantment
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, White's M6, Nokta Legend, Minelab Equinox 800, Nokta Simplex+
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks for the kind words, guys. My dealings with you were certainly a great pleasure.

Thanks again,

Phillip

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions