Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
For all the snow the moonlight is peeking through.
Smiling Juan V. will keep an eye on the bags as always.
Pillow magnet pulling on me . Spine says stretch out but I can see firelight through the canvas yet.
When it fades with the voices and folks fall out in turn; those moon shadows will have the entire camp to roam unnoticed but for Juan's shining eyes.

Fraid the full moon magnet pullin' yer head is sure sign a getting...
Well you know, aaaaa, kinda' :censored:... Moon shadows sounds good,
or, even better yet, "It's a marvelous night for a Moondance" :laughing9: :laughing7: :fish:
:cross:
Maybe a little more, of the "ancient ones in the firelight"...:thumbsup:
Why not a good spooky tale at Midnight?... 8-)

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry for the ranting, I'm natural born moonchild, not my :censored::censored::toothy2:
fault, no rain here, and when it's so full and bright, clear starlit sky,
like water filtered down sunbeams. 'Remember when you were young, you
shone like the sun', an' stayed up most the nite... 'Shine on, you crazy diamond'...

I can dig by it, wanna come?... 8-) :tongue3: :fish:

Last edited:

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Geez Compadre, you do look:censored: terrible, :censored:doesn't look good at all. Tell me where the treasure is, just in case, you never know......... No? Well quit being a baby about it, king size case,:rolleyes:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
I ain lookin at no damn moon, I have the start of a king sized case of the flue :censored::censored:, and further more :censored:

Hope ye were just bluffin bout that 'king sized case'. Ifin not,
May y'all get well reale soon. How 'bout an Irish-Colombian coffee Amigo? :coffee2::coffee2::coffee2:

Just don't cough, hack an sneeze on the maps and ancient manuscripts, ok please.
Wouldn't be very nice to spread it, to yer young spirited friends, that can read... :read2:

Guess that autograph coffee session can be rescheduled, reckon, er just
send what ya got scratched down so far. Will sterilize, make copies, an
return with yer copy, right? A printed and certified official COA, kings
fifth share of any treasures potentially recovered, and 1st printing
contract monies, Ben Franklin pictures, nicely framed of course... :laughing7: :fish:

Last edited:

Mastiff4me

Sep 29, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mi Mancha. Time to call Trini and his Yaqui friends. They will perk up you up! Hugs to all. Jodi

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RED MOON 018.jpg
IT WAS A BIT CLOUDY HERE, MUCH LIKE THE NIGHT THAT I TOOK THIS SHOT. THIS IS THE "RED MOON" THAT SHOWS UP EVERY YEAR OR TWO. I LIVE IN TOWN AND THE LIGHTS ON THE GROUND KEEP ME LOOKING UP FOR THE MARVELS IN THE SKY.
I NEVER DOUBT THAT THE SKY WAS MORE IMPORTANT TO EVERYONE, JUST A FEW CENTURIES AGO, THAN IT IS NOW. FOLKS THAT LIVE NEAR ME THINK THAT I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY NECK FROM TIME TO TIME, WHEN I SPEND TIME LOOKING UP. THEY DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT HAPPENS IN THE SKY, DAY OR NIGHT.
AT NIGHT THERE IS BEAUTY AND MYSTERY FROM HORIZON TO HORIZON. AND EVEN IN THE MID DAY HAS ITS OWN SHOW. A FEW MONTHS AGO I WATCHED A JET BEING REFUELED DIRECTLY OVER HEAD. IT IS LIKE JUGGLING HAND GRENADES AT 30,000 FEET.

NOW, ABOUT THAT FLUE.... DON JOSE, REST AND DRINK WHAT EVER MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER. TREAT YOUR SYMPTOMS. THEY ARE YOUR EARLY WARNING SYSTEM. NIQUIL AT NIGHT IS A GOOD THING, HOWEVER; IF YOU WATCH THE COMMERCIALS, PAY ATTENTION TO WHERE THEY ARE WHEN TAKING IT. IT IS ALWAYS IN THE BEDROOM. IT IS THAT WAY FOR A REASON.... IF I TAKE IT IN THE KITCHEN OR BATHROOM,... THAT'S WHERE I WAKE UP. THEN I HAVE A WHOLE NEW SET OF ACHES AND PAINS TO DEAL WITH.
IF YOU HAVE A STOPPED UP NOSE AND CANNOT BREATHE WELL, DO WHAT I DO,,... PAY ATTENTION TO THIS:

BUY A NEW BOTTLE OF ANY BRAND OF DECONGESTANT NASAL SPRAY. AND A BOTTLE OF BENADRYL [ANTIHISTAMINE] , POUR ABOUT A HALF TEASPOON OF THE ANTIHISTAMINE IN THE DOSAGE CUP, THEN GENTLY SQUEEZE THE SPRAY BOTTLE AND PLACE THE END OF THE SPRAY BOTTLE INTO THE SMALL CUP AND SUCK UP THE ANTIHISTAMINE INTO THE SPRAY BOTTLE AND SHAKE WELL.
ONE SHOT IN EACH NASAL PASSAGE AND HOLD ON TO SOMETHING FOR ABOUT TEN SECONDS.
THE WORLD WILL SMELL LIKE CHERRIES FOR ABOUT ONE MINUTE,.... THEN YOU CAN BREATH EASILY, FOR SEVERAL HOURS.

IT WILL NOT KNOCK YOU OUT ALL DAY AND IT WILL CLEAR OUT YOUR SINUSES.

I HAVE DONE THIS FOR YEARS FOR ALLERGIES [ RAG WEED ] AND IT HAS NEVER FAILED ME. I TOLD MY DR, THAT I HAD BEEN DOING THIS FOR YEARS, WHEN HE WAS ASKING HOW I WAS ABLE TO MISS THE FLU SEASONS. HE LOOKED AT ME FOR ABOUT TEN SECONDS AND SAID, "THAT SOUNDS INSANE", THEN HE SAID THAT IT MADE PERFECTLY GOOD SENSE FROM A MEDICAL POINT OF VIEW, IF YOU CAN GET PAST THE CHERRY SMELL. IT CREATES A TOPICAL APPLICATION OF ANTIHISTAMINE WITHOUT THE DROWSINESS.

JUST BECAUSE IT WORKED ON ME DOESN'T MEAN THAT ANY ONE CAN STAND IT, (IT HAS A KICK LIKE WHITE LIGHTENING FOR A FEW SECONDS.)

TRY THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK.

NOW, RELEVANTCHAIR, I LIKED THE "PERCH" SHAPED ARROW HEAD. I ALSO LIKE THE ROAD RUNNER. ONE OF MY EARLIEST MEMORIES WAS TRYING TO CATCH ONE. MY GRAND MOTHER GAVE ME AND MY BROTHER A SALT SHAKER AND TOLD US THAT IF WE COULD SHAKE A LITTLE SALT ON THE BIRD'S TAIL, WE COULD CATCH IT. IT WASN'T UNTIL I HAD CHILDREN THAT I REALIZED THAT SHE WAS GETTING US OUT FROM UNDER HER FEET IN THE KITCHEN. IT STILL WORKS TODAY.

DON JOSE, YOU ARE IN MY
censored.gif
. TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF.
I'LL PROBABLY GET ANOTHER HAND SLAP FOR MENTIONING MY FAITH, MODERATORS FROWN ON IT.

TAKE CARE.
MIKEL
#/;0)~

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
PROSPECTORMIKEL,

What did you do with the salt shaker? Good family story... Just wonderin',
and curious whether you like the perch rock, or the roadrunner the best?
Yes, I hope and pray Don Jose recovers quickly, all joking put
on hold, and that's really kind of a sad thought... :coffee:
Maybe should call the Doc, :briefcase:. I thought he was
a sort of Tropical hillbilly Tramp Doc himself. :laughing7: :laughing9:

Seems I remember medical comments. Do Docs get sick too?
Maybe he really did, as said, just ran plum out of moonshine ???

Can't even try to bribe him with Irish coffee,
when he's not up talkin', bummer.:coffee2::coffee2::coffee2:...:fish:

Last edited:

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CROSSE, AT ONE POINT MY BROTHER TOSSED THE SHAKER TO ME, BECAUSE WE HAD ONE CORNERED BETWEEN THE GARAGE AND SOME CHAIN LINK FENCE. AS HE TOSSED IT, HE PUT A SPIN ON IT THAT THREW SALT ALL OVER ME. I GOT SALT IN MY HAIR AND EYES AND MOUTH AND ON TOP OF MY SHOES.
WE FIGURED IT OUT..... THAT IF WE THREW IT OVER THE BIRD WE COULD GET SOME ON HIS TAIL AND THUS, WE COULD CATCH IT.
WE REFILLED THAT SHAKER THREE TIMES BEFORE WE WERE CAUGHT. THE NEXT TRIP TO THEIR HOUSE WE HAD MOM'S SHAKER AS A BACKUP. WE ULTIMATELY GAVE UP, WITH OUT FIGURING OUT HOW TO GET ENOUGH SALT ON THE TAIL FEATHERS.

I LIKED THE ARROW HEAD, JUST A LITTLE BETTER. IT IS YOUR CHOICE THOUGH.

HOMAR,!! YOU REMIND ME OF MYSELF JUST A LITTLE BIT. THRU THE DAYS JUST BEFORE CHRISTMAS, BIRTHDAY, AND ANNIVERSARY, THERE IS ALWAYS A SMALL SLIP OF THE TONGUE ABOUT GIFTS, AND I ALWAYS ASK [BY JUST SLIPPING IT INTO CONTEXT] "YEAH RIGHT, WHAT DID YOU GET ME." ONE OF THESE MAY GET WHAT IT IS BEFORE THEY REALIZE WHAT WAS SAID. SO, KEEP ON ASKING FOR THE MAP, AND END THE SENTENCE WITH [ RIGHT? ] YOU JUST DON'T KNOW IF YOU DON'T ASK.

MIKEL
#/;0)~

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Had no way of knowing, the salt shaker question
would lead to a good story, made me laugh. :laughing7:

You guys were cool, bringing a back-up shaker. Reminds
me of bro and I chasing down a ferret, at our elementary
school in Pomona, Ca. We wouldn't quit, took about 1 1/2 hrs.,
of almost solid running, chasing, moving wooden steps, ramp units,
finally got it, with neighbor kid. Someone gently took it, and let it go
I think, out in the field. It probly came back to it's secret nest. That
was the first time I had ever seen or heard of one, at 9 8-)... :fish:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
natch, but mike forgot to mention Colloidal Silver. Taint the flue , no fever, but thanks gals guys. A
lesser mortal would have cashed in his chips sigh, Crossed eyes, but the I suppose most think that is normal for me.

COFFEEE, the universal cure all.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
natch, but mike forgot to mention Colloidal Silver. Taint the flue , no fever, but thanks gals guys. A
lesser mortal would have cashed in his chips sigh, Crossed eyes, but the I suppose most think that is normal for me.

COFFEEE, the universal cure all.

Ahhh, Ol' Indian said: Ye probly just drank too much Irish Whiskey, in yer coffee. :coffee2::coffee2::coffee2: :laughing7:

P.S. That home made cactus elixir probly what crossed yer eyes, Doc...8-) :angel5:

PSPS ~ Just kiddin Don Jose,
Amigo, very glad you made it,
hope yer recovery is rocket fast ~ ... :toothy2::walk::toothy4: :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
How is it possible ever to have too much whiskey in your coffee?
Vaya con Dios
Viva Christo Rey

Too Much Spirits? Mas Coffee, Plenty of Humor?

I don't know, now that you mention it. I have also
foregone some pain medicine, and stick to tiny doses
of sippin' whiskey only periodically, an coffee. I guess
long as don't get cross eyed, head ache, or sick, for me
anyway. But I know, a little goes a long way for me, good
whiskey, I mean. The cheap stuff, I won't hardly even drink,
'ceptin fer maybe in a bind, not a treasured thought... 8-) :fish:

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Crosse, you posted .. Ye probly just drank too much Irish Whiskey, in yer coffee.

############# Well isn't that what Mikel advised me to do ??????
"
Quote "DRINK WHAT EVER MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER

Hope yer vision, head or whatever, is much better...8-)

A salute to you Amigo, whatever it takes, the cure of Colombian coffees... :fish:

Last edited:

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why put coffee in your whiskey, is Irish Whiskey that bad? :dontknow: Do yourselves a favor, and get a bottle of TX Whiskey, smoother than silk. :headbang:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
TX. Whiskey, Hmmn don't recall I ever had any.
Never noticed spirits from there, other than 'the
ghost of Jesse James', but wasn't lookin' either. :coffee2::coffee2::coffee2:

That's not anything like salsa from NYC, is it? :laughing7:

Or is that your own private reserve stash...8-)

Works for aches and pains after walkin all day, swingin beeper,
seriously treasure hunting, right? :dontknow: :fish:

Last edited:

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DON JOSE, STICK WITH WHATEVER WORKS FOR YOU....

ABOUT THE COLLOIDAL SILVER, THE FIRST TIME I EVER HEARD OF IT WAS A FEW MONTHS AGO, ON A TV SHOW ABOUT LIVING IN THE ARCTIC CIRCLE. I WATCHED A WOMAN THAT LIVED IN THE NORTHERN PART OF ALASKA, MAKE A DOSE OF IT. SHE WRAPPED A SHORT PIECE OF WIRE TO A PIECE OF SILVER, THEN CONNECTED THAT WIRE AND ONE MORE TO THREE OR FOUR 9 VOLT BATTERIES, AND THEN DROPPED THE WIRE END AND THE SILVER PIECE INTO A GLASS OF WATER WITH A PINCH OF SALT. SHE WATCHED IT CHANGE THE WATER TO A MILKY COLOR, THEN PULLED THE WIRE LEADS OUT AND DRANK THE GLASS OF WATER, SALT AND SILVER. SHE CLAIMED THAT IT WOULD KEEP HER HEALTHY THRU THE WINTER MONTHS.

HONESTLY, I THOUGHT SHE HAD SPENT A LITTLE TOO MUCH TIME ALONE IN THE COLD.
BUT, WHAT DO I KNOW ABOUT HOME MADE CURES. YOU SAW WHAT I DO AND WHAT THE DOCTOR SAID.

MAYBE THAT COULD BE DONE WITH IRISH SOCK COFFEE..... MIGHT NEED TO BE CAUTIOUS ABOUT MAKIN' SPARKS? /*/*/*}{<

BE SAFE, GET WELL.
:coffee2::occasion14::coffee2::safety-goggles:
MIKEL
#/;0)~

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread