PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those guys just think that they are late.....

They got nothing on me.
I’m almost three days late.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!

I’m glad I checked in. I might have missed the party [emoji322].

Homar, I apologize for missing your birthday.

Time seems to have stopped, confined and alone.
I had a talk with myself and he realized that I am just a bit crazy [emoji12].

When did that wreck happen?

I’m pretty sure that I could still jump if I thought I was on the same trail as a rattlesnake!! In the dark!!!!
You are much braver and me.
I got a case of the willies
watching a kid lasso a snake in a chicken nest and drag it to the door.

And that was just a video.

Maybe I can make up a little time by saying Happy Easter [emoji235] and don’t shoot the bunny [emoji195]!!

I’m just a little bit early.

I’ll just go start the coffee.

#/;0{>~

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Imcould copy it, snifff, forgive ? that case add mine. I lost yout birthday when my son decided that I needed a new computer and exchanged them before I

Of course you are forgiven, here, take this napkin to dry that tear, and wipe your nose. :laughing7: "Gracias Compadre", I seem to be catching up to you.

My kids are the same way, when the screen broke on my old phone, one of my kids ordered me a new one. He said the old one was not worth fixing, but it has a lot of my contacts, and pictures. It still has to be fixed in order to transfer them to the new phone. :BangHead:

Homar

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you Mikel, the party is still going strong. Naw, that white dog won't bite that hard, but watch out for the Husky pup, he'll lick you silly. I'm trying to out drink Marius, but I seem to be falling behind. That wreck was back in 94, yeah lots of pain pills ago.

Happy Easter back at you Amigo, and to everyone else. It's good to know that most of us are still here. It will take more than an East wind to blow these old farts away.:laughing7:

Señor Simon, what instrument were you playing? That was not a bad song for someone who was not into country. Lately I have been watching a lot of old videos. I will post one after this.

Homar

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
That was a good song Homar.

I was the drummer cause I was too bashful to stand in the front and play a guitar :laughing7:
This particular band was strictly Country. They were friends and we did have fun doing it. Two of the 5 have passed away years ago leaving just 3 of us still kicking. When a friend sent me these videos, it was kinda sad to watch because this was the last time I had seen a few of them. As I said, this video was from 1971. Time has flown by.
( But I can and do play guitars ) Thanks for looking at it. So many memories :notworthy:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Happy Easter all!

And Trampe:
Good to see smoke from your kiva in an earlier post! Keep it up.

And thank you and your friends ...For several years ago encouraging me to try to write again when it was so difficult .:coffee2:
Reading my garbled attempts must have been the equivalent of listening to some one mowing rocks.
Thanks for your graciousness.
It allowed other readers along with myself to go on adventures to places and times we'll never see. And subject matters of great intrigue.
But had you or others run me off for my feeble attempts to communicate ,I'd have missed much.
And likely not kept trying to write ,or peck keys or whatever this is.

For this reader you've been inspirational.
Write away. I'll read each word , and continue to treasure them.
Should you ever get garbled , Hey;I can comprehend such...

Last edited:

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scan_20200414 (2).jpg

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
Gidday Don Jose Amigo

Good to see your posting regularly. When are we going to see this book of yours amigo? How is everyone going with the lock down? Is cabin fever kicking in yet?

Crow

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are bygone days.
With the advent of body armor, that stance changed to forward facing, double hands on the weapon.
The idea that you made a smaller target had a high risk of one slug taking out both lungs.

Best chance back then was a quick draw and knowledge of proper siting.
I remember my dad was trained the one hand side stance , his first time through the police academy, and had to retrain when he certified as CID,detective.
Same for State ABC Agent and
Secret Service. He passed the training down to my generation.

He carried a snub nose.357 Magnum and only had it out in the line of duty one time on a guy that was digging around in his duffle bag and refused to show his hands. After a final warning, he began to squeeze the trigger, knowing that he would have to end a life due to their stupidity.
The guy showed his empty hands just before it would be the end of his life.

After he was cuffed, Dad checked the bag and found the pistol that he was trying to find.

One person went to jail and the other came home at the end of the shift.

It was a good day !!

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice to see you out getting some fresh air Crow. You were starting to look a little pale in the beak :notworthy:.

Unicorn

Nov 18, 2007
Birmingham
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello again my fellow mask wearers. I have missed you all, hope you are all well. I ???? do hope these toilet roll collectors realize that this virus is not a rectal one. Oh! well they will come in 'handy' lol

Hope you treasure hunters have found your gold now

Fond memories 'S'

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is dedicated to my friend Crow. I found ]his while cleaning out a box of old transcripts, Reminds you of a Dc-3 in
N Scan_20200414.jpg

Attachments

• Scan_20200414.jpg
    Scan_20200414.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 69

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
Gidday Simon 1

Nope! With production of over 16000 aircraft there was more than one DC-3 aircraft going missing carrying gold without trace.

Crow

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread