Miscellaneous Hunts From 2013 **VIDEO - LIVE DIGS**

Valley Ranger

Silver Member
Mar 24, 2011
Shenandoah Valley
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Garrett AT Pro (2), Makro Racer 2, Garrett AT Pinpointer (2)
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
A four part video of some of my 2013 relic hunts here in Virginia - starting with an organized hunt in Orange, Virginia where the Battle of Mine Run took place and ending up with a river hunt and some more Civil War relics.

Last edited:
Upvote 2

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
Well done, Rick! I didn't realize you were filming at Mine Run .. Sorry I interrupted the dig.
That ring is very neat, even if it turned out to be costume jewelry, and the day on the river looks divine!
Thanks for the video!

OP
OP
Valley Ranger

Valley Ranger

Silver Member
Mar 24, 2011
Shenandoah Valley
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Garrett AT Pro (2), Makro Racer 2, Garrett AT Pinpointer (2)
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well done, Rick! I didn't realize you were filming at Mine Run .. Sorry I interrupted the dig.
That ring is very neat, even if it turned out to be costume jewelry, and the day on the river looks divine!
Thanks for the video!

Hey Rob, thanks! Another cameo appearance for you!:icon_thumleft:

VOL1266-X

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2007
Northern Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266-X, F75 X 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Richard, I have been waiting for these videos and they were worth the wait. Very enjoyable. Hey, Rob Langdon was a pleasant interruption I'm sure at Mine Run. More good finds for your ever growing collection. I know you are like us: eagerly awaiting cool weather. I went for 3.5 hours yesterday, dug 3 bullets, and was soaked with sweat. Love the theme song as you know. Come on fall. WTG my friend & HH, Q.

OP
OP
Valley Ranger

Valley Ranger

Silver Member
Mar 24, 2011
Shenandoah Valley
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Richard, I have been waiting for these videos and they were worth the wait. Very enjoyable. Hey, Rob Langdon was a pleasant interruption I'm sure at Mine Run. More good finds for your ever growing collection. I know you are like us: eagerly awaiting cool weather. I went for 3.5 hours yesterday, dug 3 bullets, and was soaked with sweat. Love the theme song as you know. Come on fall. WTG my friend & HH, Q.

Hey Quindy - thanks! Yes, hunting with Rob is always fun. He, along with another mutual buddy, and I all went to Orange after the hunt for supper on Saturday - I ate a killer hot dog - one of the best parts of the trip! Yes, though I LOVE summer, I'm looking forward to getting back out in the fields and woods for some cool weather relic hunting. I do hope to do at least one or two more river hunts before it turns cool though. Thanks for watching.

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for a very enjoyable video. Looks like lots of fun, so strange because I'm planning on hitting a waterway in my neck of the woods, tomorrow morning. What beautiful country you have been hunting in. I wish I had nice private property like that to hunt. Congrats.

VaMark

Jun 3, 2012
Shenandoah Valley, VA
Detector(s) used
GPX 5000, XP Deus, AT Pro, Silver U-Maxx, Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great video Richard! Nice Finds! That river bend looked familiar...lol

OP
OP
Valley Ranger

Valley Ranger

Silver Member
Mar 24, 2011
Shenandoah Valley
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thanks all!

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great video and great music too. :occasion14:
Congrats on the recoveries Richard. Well done.
-Doug-

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
outstanding.gif

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread