SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My Wife has some online training she had to do so I headed to a nearby town and just picked the first house that had a decent yard in an older area. The house only looked like a 60’s brick home, but there were 1920’s homes all around it.
After a few Penny targets I hit a nice signal in Fast on the Deus2. It wasn’t showing numbers, but nice and solid both ways with the high tone I had set for high conductors. Dug it up and it was only about 4” down with a bunch of random iron around it. Usually I don’t dig ones that don’t show an ID, unless they sound like this one did. Ended up with a 1940 Merc!! Silver#35fty
Finished the yard and found 4 Wheats besides the Merc. It was a pretty good sized yard with a lot of nails and iron from rotten cans. It may have been hunted before, who knows 🤷🏼‍♂️
Good Hunt, and a Silver to go with the two Indians from the last hunt in Missouri!
Thanks for looking and Happy Hunting!!!
0E384085-4FBE-4713-832D-DDC93959E33E.jpeg
BCAECA91-C0BE-4795-BECC-61BE151ABC17.jpeg

Last edited:
Upvote 21

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My Wife has some online training she had to do so I headed to a nearby town and just picked the first house that had a decent yard in an older area. The house only looked like a 60’s brick home, but there were 1920’s homes all around it.
After a few Penny targets I hit a nice signal in Fast on the Deus2. It wasn’t showing numbers, but nice and solid both ways with the high tone I had set for high conductors. Dug it up and it was only about 4” down with a bunch of random iron around it. Usually I don’t dig ones that don’t show an ID, unless they sound like this one did. Ended up with a 1940 Merc!! Silver#35fty
Finished the yard and found 4 Wheats besides the Merc. It was a pretty good sized yard with a lot of nails and iron from rotten cans. It may have been hunted before, who knows 🤷🏼‍♂️
Good Hunt, and a Silver to go with the two Indians from the last hunt in Missouri!
Thanks for looking and Happy Hunting!!! View attachment 2047800 View attachment 2047801
RJ Congratulations
On your great recoveries
The mercury dimes are one of my favorites also

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for looking and Happy Hunting!!! View attachment 2047800 View attachment 2047801
Oh yeah!

KodyB

Aug 28, 2022
Very nice!
Where abouts in Missouri? You don’t have to say exact town etc…
Only asking because I was born and raised in SW Missouri. Down by Joplin area.
Been living in Indiana for past 15 years.

OP
OP
Digger RJ

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice!
Where abouts in Missouri? You don’t have to say exact town etc…
Only asking because I was born and raised in SW Missouri. Down by Joplin area.
Been living in Indiana for past 15 years.
Barry County Missouri 😁

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread