MLRS closing

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The BLM MLRS reporting system will be closed from 8 pm central time today (March 8) until 9:30 am central time on Monday March 14th. You will not be able to research or file mining claims online until next Monday. If you need to file paperwork the BLM State offices will be available for walk in filings.

Land Matters will still be available for current research and mapping during this time. We will be updating the Mining Claims maps later today. :thumbsup:

Heavy Pans

Upvote 5

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites, Fisher, Garrett, and Falcon.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
By the way the County and State offices have no problems communicating any records for any type of updating that goes on internally.

It is not your job to correct everything that is "Public".

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any more attacks on Tnet in this thread will be locked and removed.

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah you are right about Tnet not being like it used to be. I think a lot of that is about who is willing to put up with this type of nonsense. The ignore works for the troublemaker(s?) but there is still a creepy feeling when you see some numnuts is doing their best to sidetrack a good discussion they have no interest in with large volumes of cut and paste nonsense posts.

I'll stick around in the interest of education and a few good posters here. Unless the moderators decide to address this nonsense I imagine I too will wander on to greener pastures once the people who are actually interested in prospecting leave. I imagine this bot will be jumping for joy that they have destroyed yet another forum. Strange the things humans get off on.

Sad too but sometimes policy gets out of wack with reality. Tnet has been a good format and I am grateful they have provided this free resource for all of us. That being said it is Tnet's forum and they have every right to allow any person, bot or subject they want. I'll support their right to run their forum the way they want.

Unfortunately I think Tnet is going to miss out on the gold price/interest boom that is coming. This prospecting forum could easily become the most active forum on the internet but with knowledgeable posters like you dwindling and the confusion from the bots I'm pretty sure other forums will do much better.

Wishing you
Heavy

Been busy here more homesteading got some piglets pre paid for early April gonna start breeding them. Picking up a yearling steer too. Meat prices are insane.
sold our goats cause I don't eat goat and they ate all our brush real quick. If im gonna have to buy alfalfa at $20 bucks a bale it better be converting into bacon and steak.

Trying to talk Rail Dawg into letting me come poke around late May early June. I'm homeschooling my Daughters now. So, I'm kinda stuck until then.
got a quad now so, i want to go explore and see if I can help them out in any way.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I advise the attacks on TNet ends. If they end thread can remain.
sorry if it seems like an attack. What is our conduit for feedback? Serious question. Because there are several of us here that have the same opinion on how the forum has changed. Quite a few long time very informed members don't even bother to post anymore. The substance in the threads has suffered for it. I don't think we are trying to make it personal. Or are attacking TNET per se.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sorry if it seems like an attack. What is our conduit for feedback? Serious question. Because there are several of us here that have the same opinion on how the forum has changed. Quite a few long time very informed members don't even bother to post anymore. The substance in the threads has suffered for it. I don't think we are trying to make it personal. Or are attacking TNET per se.
You can express your opinions via PM with any mod. Remember TreasureNet owns the website, forum, and threads.

Members do not get to decide who has the right to post in a thread, if you think a member is violating the rules report it and mods will look to see if there is a rule violation, but members are allowed to have a different view on how something is done as it relates to the topic.

winners58

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2013
Oregon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
By the way the County and State offices have no problems communicating any records for any type of updating that goes on internally.

It is not your job to correct everything that is "Public".
yes, it is your job if its your record, and no they haven't been doing their job updating public files even after a year of contacting them, if you don't deal with them all the time your opinion is subjective.
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡👺🤡🤡🤡🎃🤡🤡🤡😈😈😲😲😲💩💩💩💩💩 couldn't find the troll emoji...😀

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites, Fisher, Garrett, and Falcon.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Under the heading of "Public records" the phrase "Your record" is not defined and used in the "State of Oregon" code.

Perhaps something else is being referred to by the phrase "Your record"?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread