Yak1366

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2017
Ringgold, Georgia
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Garrett ATPro, ProPointer AT, Retriever II
Primary Interest:
Other
You just never know what you're going to discover on this website from day to day.

Just two days ago I was combing an area I had been over many times and dug this nice little green key. I ran it through the ultrasonic cleaner and noticed the '56' stamp on kind of a dotted background.
Model T Key 56 Side.jpg

Didn't see anything on the other side but wondered about the lack of a groove.
Model T Key Ford Side.jpg

By way of this recent thread by TNet Member Renaebri, I now know what it is. Thank you!!
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/today-s-finds/592285-more-ford-stuff-road-tear-out-empty-lot.html

Upvote 6
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice find! :occasion14:

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You just never know what you're going to discover on this website from day to day.

Just two days ago I was combing an area I had been over many times and dug this nice little green key. I ran it through the ultrasonic cleaner and noticed the '56' stamp on kind of a dotted background.
View attachment 1649108

Didn't see anything on the other side but wondered about the lack of a groove.
View attachment 1649110

By way of this recent thread by TNet Member Renaebri, I now know what it is. Thank you!!
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/today-s-finds/592285-more-ford-stuff-road-tear-out-empty-lot.html

That's to Cool .
I also like all my key finds all the way from old Skeleton types to Modern ones .
My favorite one 'That I have cleaned up ' is a Older Ford Mustang Key IMO 1960's or 1970's but it has the Running Mustang on one or both sides.

As you stated "you never know whats gonna happen on t-net"

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a few stang keys stang with a ton of others no skeletons yet nice model t key really cool relic

Ozark Redneck

Oct 14, 2018
Dover Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice key I have found a lot of keys now I know what a T Model Key looks like Thanks YAK and good hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread