Moderator please respond

Capncrunch

Mar 25, 2020
KCMO Area
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster 5000, Fisher F22, Quest X10, Nokta Makro Simplex+, Nokta Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, I am the 'new guy' with the Fat Fingered name- Caocrunch that SHOULD be Capncrunch. Could a moderator please contact me and tell me how to change my user name to Capncrunch?
Thanks in advance!
John

John, I will work on it for you, admins have to change it, I will reach out to them, but due to virus it will take longer to correct it.

OP
OP
C

Capncrunch

Mar 25, 2020
KCMO Area
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster 5000, Fisher F22, Quest X10, Nokta Makro Simplex+, Nokta Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Treasure Hunter! It just annoys me when I see it!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Treasure Hunter! It just annoys me when I see it!

I Understand, I have submitted your request, waiting for admin to log in.

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

Capncrunch

Mar 25, 2020
KCMO Area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the welcomes folks! Salute!

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Welcome aboard from SoCal.
Captain-Crunch-Berry-our-version-of-Fragrance-Oil__17406.1439328652.jpg

Don.......

HuntH2002

Bronze Member
May 27, 2018
San Antonio, TX
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
2015 Bounty Hunter Discovery 1100 // 2015 Bounty Hunter Ultra Mag Sharpshooter // 2019 Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome from Texas :wave:

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
At least you won't need to deal with a pesky notice that someone else has your handle.
Howdy from the Great State of New Mexico, USA. No not Mexico!! New Mexico. Between Texas and AZ. Where the road runner and coyote live. Where Bugs Bunny should have turned left.
I often have out of state companies telling me they don't ship their stuff out of the US.
I've got to get out more!

OP
OP
C

Capncrunch

Mar 25, 2020
KCMO Area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At least you won't need to deal with a pesky notice that someone else has your handle.
Howdy from the Great State of New Mexico, USA. No not Mexico!! New Mexico. Between Texas and AZ. Where the road runner and coyote live. Where Bugs Bunny should have turned left.
I often have out of state companies telling me they don't ship their stuff out of the US.
I've got to get out more!

LOL! I guess they must not have learned much in History class!

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
LOL! I guess they must not have learned much in History class!

Right Capn. New Mexico magazine has a page at the back called "One of our 50 is missing". A bunch didn't do well in geography class.
Being told stuff like this is common. We sometimes need to lead with our Zip code rather than our State.

When in the military I did a few tours in England. Great people. The young women would ask where we were from. When they were told the State they would respond with the capital's name. That always bought them a drink. I always wondered how people in other countries knew this but Americans often didn't.
One college age student couldn't answer what ocean bordered Fla. Said if I ever need to know, I'll look it up. LAME.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Admins have made name change for you..

OP
OP
C

Capncrunch

Mar 25, 2020
KCMO Area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you whoever got my name changed for me!

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah! You got your name changed! Welcom Capn.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread