vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_metal_detector.gif
You wouldn't believe how many "Spam Entries" you HAVEN'T seen! Those darn spammers keep changing the common elements of their entries. We are working as fast as we can to stop the spam posts. We appreciate everyone's patience.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Looks like the same the of spam that was hitting the site a while back, trying to recruit the foreign students back to home (China)

Translated:

The United Kingdom has passed the Ministry of Education certification of the University of Wales TUW graduation certificate Q/Micro 993398773 Graduation certificate transcripts Ministry of Education academic degree certification leave letter certification original 1:1 production electronic map modification GPA score leave letter network certification undergraduate graduation certificate master graduation certificate results The single "Recruitment Agent" British academic certificate will be permanently saved

OP
OP
M

McKinney_5900

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2010
Thanks everyone! They seem to have been removed. I will use the "report" feature. I guess that I assumed everybody was seeing the posts, and not just me. What a devious world on the internet.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread