MODERN DAY CACHES WORTH THOUSANDS

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Here's your chance to make thousands from modern day caches. There is an elderly, successful treasure hunter burying coins,jewels and gold all around the USA. 10 caches have been buried and only one has been found. He has written a book , about 100 pages, that will be available for downloading in PDF format. It's coming soon. There will also be a video of the Cross cache being buried that will contain clues. The Cross Cache was buried in PA. My research indicated Clinton County. I already got the topos for the area. Hay, I figured a little competition would be fun. LOL Frank

T Chest.jpg
The Cross Cache

Emerald on cross 2.jpg There are 6 of these gems on the cross EACH worth more than $2.9K

Usually when you go for a cache there is that question of if it is really / still there. These are waiting for you. Frank

Last edited:

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
How much for the downloaded PDF?

How much for the book?

Who is the elderly treasure hunter?

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
I think his goal is to put a cache in each state. I think the pdf is free. The book pdf to the one that was found was free.
Hay, the clues are realistic, not some way out poem. The one that was found used turtles carved on trees and 'deformed' tree limbs plus some rocks as clues. Frank

khpony

May 29, 2006
Rociada, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, AM Recon Sluice, Technetics Eurotek Pro
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Any chance one of the caches will be in Colorado?

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Any chance one of the caches will be in Colorado?

I don't know his timeline, but his goal is to put a cache in every state. He's working with Legend Hunters XXL right now on a video. Maybe that is the one with the clues to a cache. I think the one in a mine is in AZ, but can't say for sure until the book PDF is released. Beautiful place ,Colorado. Frank

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's a rule in English I was taught in school. Never answer a question with a question.
My parents taught me that when I am asked a personal questions that I do not want to answer, they told me to say: Why are you asking?

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
The video of the contents of the Cross Cache is now on Facebook on the Legend Hunters XXL site and shared to my site. It shows all the contents like the cross, the rubies and the coins. I would say an easy $25K value. The clue tape and PDF book have not been released yet, so you are in on the start. Might even see me out there. It heavily sloped out there in Clinton Co PA where I think It is. Good luck, Frank T Cross burial.jpg Hay, that is a shot of the Video crew actually burying it. It will be on the clue tape. It's only 18" down so a regular detector will pick it up.

S

stefen

My parents taught me that when I am asked a personal questions that I do not want to answer, they told me to say: Why are you asking?

Another response I use is to reply 'It's my personal business"

Then if they person asking asks again, then I ask, "Why is my personal business you're business?"

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please put thread back on topic...

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am wondering who is this treasure hunter, and where he got the treasure that he is bury and why.

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Well Sam, don't know do you? Makes you kind of wonder! How about actually doing some research and letting us know.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well. Frankn, you know the name of this so call treasure hunter, so tell us all. You had told us, that your friend had purchase coins, jewel, and gold. If he was a successful treasure hunter, he would have no need to purchased these items. He must be very rich to hid at least $25,000.00 worth of treasure in every state. The only research that I need, is the location in the great state of Connecticut, only. so, tell us all in Connecticut, when your friend bury treasure in our state. Keep researching and keep in touch. Always good to hear from you.
Sam

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Frankn, I will not stop posting on this thread with my interesting and sometimes funny comments.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
End it please gentlemen..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread