MODERN DAY CACHES WORTH THOUSANDS

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very interesting thread I enjoyed reading it I hope he buries one in NW Ohio soon. Good luck everyone.

DanWho

Feb 16, 2016
IOWA
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500 Garrett Infinium and
Whites Eagle II S (yes its older than some of the young'uns here)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Could someone point me in the right direction for the pdf?

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guess those of us with frozen ground and some with snow, May have to wait for the "planting of treasure".

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is Mel Fisher the treasure hunter he could spread the wealth a little Could be the owner of Minelab detectors!!!!

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Is Mel Fisher the treasure hunter he could spread the wealth a little Could be the owner of Minelab detectors!!!!

Mel is no longer with us, sad to say. Frank

au-artifax

May 23, 2013
US
Detector(s) used
Various Seismic generators and magnetic anomoly detector equipment (MADs).
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Well this thread sure went dead, like it did on the other site! I don't think they like outsiders (those of us not in PA) looking for their loot.lol This one is easy pickings just like the other two that have been found. Yes F, I said two, dos, due, zwei, deux, duo, ni, mbili, dau, song, dvi, er, etc..... have been found, and I'm coming for number three.lol

2016-03-20_22.20.09.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Well this thread sure went dead, like it did on the other site! I don't think they like outsiders (those of us not in PA) looking for their loot.lol This one is easy pickings just like the other two that have been found. Yes F, I said two, dos, due, zwei, deux, duo, ni, mbili, dau, song, dvi, er, etc..... have been found, and I'm coming for number three.lol

View attachment 1288072

Easy to say, now lets see some proof. Lets see the container and the contents. I think you got the short end of that wish bone pictured. LOL

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
au-artifax, are you claiming that you had found these items in two buried sites? If yes, what town or cities and states that these items were found?

au-artifax

May 23, 2013
US
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Please note, I didn't say I found anything, nor would I go on record as saying I did, even if I did. I did say I was coming for the third ( Woodsy Swamp, after being recovered will make three that have been found).

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
The original Wolf Run cache has been found. Just let me say, I have seen that one and leave it at that. I don't think any of the others have been found. I am going after the Swamp Cache in several weeks. Untitled-2.jpg Hay this one is up for grabs. If you are near PA. , there's $20K just waiting to be picked up. I don't mind competition.

au-artifax

May 23, 2013
US
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Lol, I guess I'm safe. Posted part of the deciphered message for the swamp cache on the TI board and nobody recognized it as anything, or they're probably ignoring me as usual. I would just post the whole deciphered msg, but why now, too much "better than thou" attitude there. I'll post it next spring maybe waaayyy after the cache has been recovered!

I know the saying goes differently, but hear goes... " you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make the horse BELIEVE it is water".

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
"Can't make it drink"
"But I can sure make it wish it had..." said an elementary teacher.

au-artifax

May 23, 2013
US
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Well news is that the cipher has been solved. As one of the three (known) to have solved it, I can tell you, this narrows it down and actually relieves some pressure. Now there are indications where the cache definitely is NOT. So instead of checking the "favorites", and there are plenty of them, someone can actually choose the right time and DONE!.... a week tops, between hiking and exploring the other cool historical stuff. There still are choices to make, and ignoring other clues will spell disaster. Now it is a matter of having decoded the cipher AND catching all the other clues. Two of these clues (hidden/disguised) are necessary if you have limited time to search.
Rest assured though, even the decoded cipher has dead ends and false leads.

So who will succeed? Nobody knows, but having a closed mind will absolutely result in failure. Thinking only "the cipher" or only "doing research" will result in failure.

Good luck everyone! Hope to see you in the game.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Well the prediction there is heavy rain tomorrow, 4/7, and 2 days of snow. The clues are vague and only meant to get you in the general area. It will take some boots on ground and good equipment to find it, plus a bit of improved weather. It will be below freezing up there for a week at nights. There have been reports of large bears in the area and rattlers. I am cleaning up my snake proof boots. lol Frank Untitled-2.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread