scooter

Nov 3, 2007
Knoxville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all,

So posted up for Vicksburg and had plenty of views but no replies. Now looking for some help in the Monroe Louisiana or close surrounding areas. I have a buddy that I used to hunt with in Colorado that now lives in Texas & I live in Alabama. We were trying to figure out a place that would be a "meet in the middle point" for us both to drive and spend a few days for a MD hunt. We mostly like to coinshoot but anything history is good with us. Any info on parks or anything you could provide would be greatly appreciated as well as any suggestions of other cities or areas. Would also love to meet up and hunt with anyone interested...

Thanks in advance & happy hunting,
Scooter

jeep2016

Jul 25, 2022
Hello all,

So posted up for Vicksburg and had plenty of views but no replies. Now looking for some help in the Monroe Louisiana or close surrounding areas. I have a buddy that I used to hunt with in Colorado that now lives in Texas & I live in Alabama. We were trying to figure out a place that would be a "meet in the middle point" for us both to drive and spend a few days for a MD hunt. We mostly like to coinshoot but anything history is good with us. Any info on parks or anything you could provide would be greatly appreciated as well as any suggestions of other cities or areas. Would also love to meet up and hunt with anyone interested...

Thanks in advance & happy hunting,
Scooter
I am in the Monroe area as well. email is [email protected]

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread