more crawford notes

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Dan,
I told you months ago that Bob Ward was a bull-shitter. He was not there to bury those paintings, nor was Tom Kollenborn. My uncle Broderick Crawford, Ted De Grazia, Philip Casadors, and his body guard Joe Castro, and several media sources were there to witness the burning of some lithographs of three different periods of his painting career. Jerry Crader packed the paintings into Angel Springs, and on the way in he had trouble with one pack animal that carried six of those tubes… He opened the tubes that kept falling off the animal, and packed them into six other tubes. Some tubes then carried two paintings each. These lithographs were then ceremoniously burned to alert the public about the IRS and their abuse of power and to advertise that he was going to bury the originals as a real treasure in the Superstition Mountains. Philip Casadore and Joe Castro(Nano) went to bury the originals. They were in twelve tubes and not eighteen. Philip Casadore stood at the head of the canyon wherein the tubes were buried. Joe had to bury the last four tubes because Ted was too physically spent to do it himself.

trooper753

Greenie
Apr 27, 2018
Asheville, NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sadly, Crawford was cheated at death. A new will and a notary appeared at the hospital when he was on over meds, including methadone for pain. Our family was cheated out of our inheritance. Phillip left it all to himself. They had him cremated, which he never wanted, and then called me 2 weeks after his death to notify me. I was not permitted to have his ashes, only Phillip the executor of the estate could get them. He never did. My dad was then thrown in the trash. Thats what really happened to my dad. I wont tell you what was given to me before he died while here in NC. I think there was enough raping of him and our family.
#truth

notmeitsu

Nov 30, 2021
You can buy Emory's book about Crawford at
(Warning Spamming will get you banned)

Last edited by a moderator:

clabarge

Jan 30, 2022
I have been working on a book and recently received this information. Does anyone here know about it? you can contact me at char at crawfordwp dot com.
The following information about the two lovers (Darlene and Emory) came from a person using the nickname “BigjStorm.”

“Chuck met Darlene in Walmart in March of 2004. Chuck was looking for an heir. And he had been trying to find a writer for his biography. Chuck bragged to everyone who would listen about how he was going to win Darlene’s hand in marriage. He weaseled his way into Darlene’s home using his run for Sheriff in 2004. He needed to stay in town instead of driving back and forth from queen valley. He talked her into running for the school board where her son attended. She was helping Chuck get signatures when she met Emory for the first time. She would stay the weekends at Chuck’s place. That’s when the affair with Emory began. I think it was in the second week of December 2005 that Chuck had sheriff’s deputies remover her from his house. He got an order of protection against her. At the end of December 2005 Chuck had a will leaving everything to you. It was on November 7, 2004, that Chuck lost the election. Basically there was 1 year from the time Chuck lost the election until Chuck had Darlene removed and an order of protection against her. It is in late October that the temperatures drop here in Arizona. It was in early November 2005 that Clayton was the guide for Emory to the solution Chuck had marked on a picture of the Peralta stone map and on an aerial photograph. It goes out near where Phil and Rick went using Chuck’s aerial photographs. Emory knew something Phil and Rick didn’t. Chuck had moved the heart stone Phil and Rick were using in La Barge as the x-marks-the-spot sign. That spot Rick and Phil went to is on the wrong slop. Clayton and Emory had rented powerful ground radar equipment. They entered from the back side of La Barge. Clayton had been to La Barge many times over 30 some years. They spent 3 days on the right slope. The first day was scanning the ground using the radar equipment. The next 2 were paydirt! An oz of gold was going for $430 back then. They chiseled nuggets out of a quartz stringer about 4 inches underground. It angled slightly downward. When it was 8 inches down they stopped. They collected the rubble and took it two hills away and tossed it. Then they pushed the dirt and stones back to cover the trench they’d dig. By then it was night and they made their way out. When it was done a three-way split came to $6,400 each. The third person was the driver who dropped them off and then picked them up. A second trip was made but the take was only $4,000 each because the stringer descended more that a foot underground. I was paid $1,500 from each of them to ride shotgun for the driver on the first trip and $800 from each of them on the second trip. The driver’s name . . . Darlene.”

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread