Oct 25, 2020
Reno Nevada summers, Las Vegas winters
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 400, Nokta Simplex+, Nokta Legend, Nokta Accupoint
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out yesterday to one of my usual local parks. Spent about 6 hours swinging and managed hit quite a few targets. The clad was coming pretty steady, as well as a few tokens and some costume jewelry. The little sterling ring came at about an hour in. It's got twin dragons as the design. I'm not sure if it's a ring or an ear clasp/ring.

The carbide ring really had me going, as they always do. It was barely hidden in the grass and gave such a sweet "gold signal", and very strong, so I knew it was going to be a big one! Well, it's big alright, size 12 1/2, but not gold. Oh well, makes for some heart pumping fun anyways!

The clad came out to $8.54, so my gas was covered.

16nov21 hunt1.jpeg
16nov21 hunt2.jpeg

The tokens are all ones I don't have yet, so that's cool. I'm only missing one year of Chuck-E-Cheese tokens now.

16nov21 hunt3.jpeg
16nov21 hunt4.jpeg

Got out for a few hours today and searched a closed campground. The most interesting item was a .308 Win shell stuffed into a .45-70 govt shell. The shot gun head stamp is a Rem-UMC Arrow. The 5.56 Rem blank is live. A couple of tokens from Reno venues, and $4.32 in clad rounds up the finds.

17nov21 hunt1.jpeg
17nov21 hunt2.jpeg

Happy hunting everybody!

Upvote 16

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out yesterday to one of my usual local parks. Spent about 6 hours swinging and managed hit quite a few targets. The clad was coming pretty steady, as well as a few tokens and some costume jewelry. The little sterling ring came at about an hour in. It's got twin dragons as the design. I'm not sure if it's a ring or an ear clasp/ring.

The carbide ring really had me going, as they always do. It was barely hidden in the grass and gave such a sweet "gold signal", and very strong, so I knew it was going to be a big one! Well, it's big alright, size 12 1/2, but not gold. Oh well, makes for some heart pumping fun anyways!

View attachment 1991537 View attachment 1991538

The tokens are all ones I don't have yet, so that's cool. I'm only missing one year of Chuck-E-Cheese tokens now.

View attachment 1991539 View attachment 1991540

Got out for a few hours today and searched a closed campground. The most interesting item was a .308 Win shell stuffed into a .45-70 govt shell. The shot gun head stamp is a Rem-UMC Arrow. The 5.56 Rem blank is live. A couple of tokens from Reno venues, and $4.32 in clad rounds up the finds.

View attachment 1991541 View attachment 1991542

Happy hunting everybody!
Very nice!!! Congrats!!!

Hunk-a-lead

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2020
Kansas City
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Predator Phoenix Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Happy hunting everybody!
looks like some fun hunting, nice finds and thanks for posting

Florida Finder

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2020
Southern States of America
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Happy hunting everybody!
Hey cool rings you found and I love tokens as do you. Beware of the Triceratops. I hear they can be nasty creatures! Lol. Nice hunt and Congratulations!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread