Morning yard and evening field hunts

DiggerinVA

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2013
Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
Detector(s) used
GPX5000, AT Gold, AT Pro, Whites TDI, Bandido 2 umax, Tejon, Vaquero, Deus 2, ORX and Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here are me and my son's finds from yesterday. He is fairly new yet to detecting but doing great with the Legend. I was using a Deus 2. Our finds include 3 indian heads, 4 wheat pennies, 2 rings, 4 dropped bullets, 2 fired bullets and my son's find of the day, a 1897 British large cent.

Attachments

• KIMG2223.JPG
    KIMG2223.JPG
    969.1 KB · Views: 70
Upvote 12

Hunk-a-lead

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2020
Kansas City
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Predator Phoenix Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Here are me and my son's finds from yesterday. He is fairly new yet to detecting but doing great with the Legend. I was using a Deus 2. Our finds include 3 indian heads, 4 wheat pennies, 2 rings, 4 dropped bullets, 2 fired bullets and my son's find of the day, a 1897 British large cent.
cool finds and so glad you guys hunt together! Sweet British Largie

E-Trac-Ohio

Gold Member
Feb 9, 2020
Eastern Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats to you and your Son on the great finds ! :hello2:
After digging those finds, I'd say there's a good chance your Son will stay active in the hobby for life !

Good Hunting !

goldhat

Aug 14, 2009
Arizona and the great southwest!
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Tesoro Lobo SuperTraq
Fisher F-Pulse Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Nice Job 👍

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very Cool!!!! Congrats!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread