Most Amazing Haul of Stolen SAFES Found Magnet Fishing

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found a floor safe while looking for a killers 308 it was maybe 4 feet by 4 feet by 4 feet it was stolen from a auto shop in canton The door was missing though

bowwinkles

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have brought up several small safes and cash boxes in my time pitchuing the magnet. Only one had not been opened and when we finally got it open it was empty.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have brought up several small safes and cash boxes in my time pitchuing the magnet. Only one had not been opened and when we finally got it open it was empty.
Just seems we are always thinking they are loaded with treasure to only be disappointed lol

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know where one is that is face down in Chickamauga creek. Always wanted to flip it over it is huge.
Break out the grapnel & come along and solve the mystery! When the mag won't do switch to the big monster grapnel you built! You did make yourself a grapnel didn't you!?

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Break out the grapnel & come along and solve the mystery! When the mag won't do switch to the big monster grapnel you built! You did make yourself a grapnel didn't you!?
Nope. I only see it when the water is way low. I dove down and the door is closed. It was chunked off a bridge about a 3/4 a mile upstream. Would take a winch to get it out and no way to get a vehicle near it. I drug a magnet over it from my kayak and locked on pulled my self back over it and dove down. Magnet found it I would have missed it.

RayHeezy

Mar 26, 2014
Southwest Florida
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nope. I only see it when the water is way low. I dove down and the door is closed. It was chunked off a bridge about a 3/4 a mile upstream. Would take a winch to get it out and no way to get a vehicle near it. I drug a magnet over it from my kayak and locked on pulled my self back over it and dove down. Magnet found it I would have missed it.
I always drag my magnet around on the kayak. It has never once caught on anything except a big pile of debris lol

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i found a small lock box once, sounded like it was full of coins.
broke it open, it was school bus keys, and some lunch menus.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread