Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope the move goes well great hunting there also

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wife & I are moving back to Jefferson Ridge in Forest, Va. by end of October. Will donate MOST of my copies of info to Bedford City/County Museum re. "The Beale"; keeping my info re. Beale/CSA Treasure & Lexington/VMI "connections"... as PV was doing before he passed on; I feel his "spirit" is "bugging" me, in a GOOD way. LATER! :hello2: :coffee2:

You are moving ever so close to the 53 Degree Christ Line. You should get some really good vibes living at that location. You will be within 5 miles of where Robert Morriss died.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have fun making waves there with your stories

I'm sure they are all spinning their heads around why so many Confederate Statues are being brought down

Maybe you can convince them to erect a statue of Thomas Jefferson Beale one day ...... lol

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Have fun making waves there with your stories

I'm sure they are all spinning their heads around why so many Confederate Statues are being brought down

Maybe you can convince them to erect a statue of Thomas Jefferson Beale one day ...... lol
YOUR fantasy...

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Wife & I are moving back to Jefferson Ridge in Forest, Va. by end of October. Will donate MOST of my copies of info to Bedford City/County Museum re. "The Beale"; keeping my info re. Beale/CSA Treasure & Lexington/VMI "connections"... as PV was doing before he passed on; I feel his "spirit" "bugging" me, in a GOOD way. LATER! :hello2: :coffee2:
Moving delayed; gotta "down-size" some more... & this WEATHER! :BangHead:

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Will PROBABLY donate Beale/CSA Treasure info to the museum, too. OR.. the Bedford city/county library. They have a VERY NICE Reference Room; most of my R & I was done there. Then on to the Beale Brewery...

MORE, later...

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
EH,,,?You are moving ever so close to the 53 Degree Christ Line. You should get some really good vibes living at that location. You will be within 5 miles of where Robert Morriss died.
EH...? DO tell MORE! :coffee2::hello2:

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Christ Line or 53 Degrees. Run a line from corner to corner of the George Washington Square and in front of Independence Hall. That lines runs through New York, Philadelphia and Washington, D.C. Three Capitols of the United States. Follow the line across the Atlantic Ocean it passes through Paris, France. Which was the Prime Meridian when the US was made a country.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Are you referencing the Paris Meridian, which Dan Brown named with the fictional "Rose Line" in his "Di Vinci Code" novel concerning the alleged bloodline descendants of Jesus?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you referencing the Paris Meridian, which Dan Brown named with the fictional "Rose Line" in his "Di Vinci Code" novel concerning the alleged bloodline descendants of Jesus?

No the Rose Line is 45 Degrees 15 Minutes North Latitude. Which I might add makes the 1179 Map of Ralph de Sudeley found with the Cremona Document an authentic Map and an authentic Document. I even know what the Rose Line was used for but now is not the time. Here is a fact to ponder on, King Arthur was King of North America over 1,000 years before Christopher Columbus.

scan0001.jpg

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is "The Line" the one that goes by TJ's Poplar Forest...? Axis Mundi...

No the Axis Mundi is the Center of the World. And that location would be the Egyptian Pyramids. There are at least two lines that cross at Poplar Forest and one of those is the 53 Degree or Christ Line. But there is another line from East to West of Two Stars, Epsilon Cygni and Zeta Cygni in the Cygni Constelllation or better known as the "Swan." which hovers over Oak Island where the brightest Star, Denebe is located at Advocate Bay, Nova Scotia.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
No the Rose Line is 45 Degrees 15 Minutes North Latitude. \Which I might add makes the 1179 Map of Ralph de Sudeley found with the Cremona Document an authentic Map and an authentic Document.
I even know what the Rose Line was used for but now is not the time.
Here is a fact to ponder on, King Arthur was King of North America over 1,000 years before Christopher Columbus.

View attachment 1862540
What is the area that this map is depicting?
It has never been established that King Arthur, Camelot, and the round table actual existed, so please explain how he could have been "King of North America".

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your archaeologist must be way behind. Of course King Arthur existed. King Arthur and his wife are buried at Glastonbury Church.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions