Moving soon.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Your archaeologist must be way behind. Of course King Arthur existed. King Arthur and his wife are buried at Glastonbury Church.

Who are the archaeologists that documented their graves at Glastonbury Church, or is these based on that lead cross found by monks in 1198 which became a money maker for the Abbey?
PS: How could King Arthur, circa 6-7th century be the "KING of North America"?

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
The Christ Line or 53 Degrees.
Run a line from corner to corner of the George Washington Square and in front of Independence Hall. That lines runs through New York, Philadelphia and Washington, D.C. Three Capitols of the United States.
Follow the line across the Atlantic Ocean it passes through Paris, France. Which was the Prime Meridian when the US was made a country.
Are combining the information the 53rd Parallel with that of the 33rd Parallel which runs through Columbia, SC, Atlanta, Ga, Phoenix, Az, and was once referred as the Christ Line due to his death at age 33?
Also, coincidentally, 33 is an important number in Freemasonry, and others have attributed mystical meanings to number 33.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are combining the information the 53rd Parallel with that of the 33rd Parallel which runs through Columbia, SC, Atlanta, Ga, Phoenix, Az, and was once referred as the Christ Line due to his death at age 33?
Also, coincidentally, 33 is an important number in Freemasonry, and others have attributed mystical meanings to number 33.

Parallels have nothing to do with the 53. The 53 just runs back across the Atlantic Ocean to the Meridian Observatory, Paris, France.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who are the archaeologists that documented their graves at Glastonbury Church, or is these based on that lead cross found by monks in 1198 which became a money maker for the Abbey?
PS: How could King Arthur, circa 6-7th century be the "KING of North America"?

That is easy. There have been ship loads of metal seekers in the US since the days of King Solomon. Even had cities when Jesus of Nazareth was born.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please provide the documentation that support these statements.

This is a forum for discussion no documentation needed. Should I post documentation my 60 years of work, expense should be paid, then you can have all the documentation you requested. I spend $3,000 to $8,000. a year on research and expenses. That comes to about $180,000 to $480,000 for the past 60 years. So middle of the road is about $330,000. for a life time of research. Pay that and you can have all my documentation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fdlWL7pC7A&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR1zCTHdKS8f5hQCz_7sB-_CSs

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
This is a forum for discussion no documentation needed...
Pay that and you can have all my documentation.
Pay for discussions that lack verified documentation?
Don't think so. :laughing7:
...and I won't be holding my breath for professional historians to document these pseudo alternative histories Roman colonies in the western United States years before Rome was founded or "ship loads of metal seekers" voyages during the time of King Solomon for mining activities in North America.

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What did you think of the videos of the mounds of stone and the walls built between 1500 and 1800 years ago? They had their carbon dating. I guess that must be wrong also because it does not fall in line with known history.

There are records of 700 ships sailing from port to America or "Other World" in 562 AD.

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Once again, pure speculation based on the carbon dating with the line "some believe that maybe European visitors..." then a supposed Celtic connection, while neglecting the obvious work of the pre Columbian indigenous peoples that inhabited that area.
Florida is covered with mounds on both coasts and along the St Johns River, and they were NOT constructed by Celts or other Europeans, but by the indigenous Native Americans.
Now tabby wall foundations of European construct have been found in various areas of Florida, they date only 400+ years old.
PS: Tampering with a Native American mound is a felony in Florida as one treasure hunter learned the hard way, by bulldozing a mound in believe that it contained the treasure of fictional pirate Jose Gaspar.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have you read the my post before your post. There are records of this happening. 700 ships beat the hell out of Christopher Columbus and his 3 ships.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
...There are records of 700 ships sailing from port to America or "Other World" in 562 AD.
Where are these documented and verified by professional historians port records of 700 ships sailing to alleged "Other World" in 562 AD and who determined that the "Other World" was America?
AND, from what ports did these alleged voyages in 562 AD originate and what type of vessels were employed?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Have you read the my post before your post.
There are records of this happening.
700 ships beat the hell out of Christopher Columbus and his 3 ships.
Yes, I have, but you, as usual, never present supporting fact based proof of your one liner highly questionable statements of an obvious dubious origin that is not accepted by the professional academic historical community.
If legitimate "records of this happening" actually exist, please, by all means, bring it forth.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
...you'll have to ask Franklin as he began the diversion by moving on to the "Christ Line" and who first came to the "Other World".
I have only questioned his alluded claims of "fact".

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
YOU are the "Questioner", then... it becomes "BICKERING"; waste of my time reading... TN rules requires documents, etc. ?

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Not "bickering", my friend, just an attempt to clarify these one liners that are presented as "fact" that are contrary from long established documented history from the flurry of quasi pseudo alternative pulp fantasies that get promoted as real.
If one enters into a discussion that "there are records of 700 ships sailing from port to America or "Other World" in 562 AD" as a statement of "FACT", then one should be able to backup this statement with those "records" without getting upset when documentation is requested.
When statements that are contrary to established documented history are not verified by evidence, proof, or even the source of that information, it carries the stigma of fictional fabrication, and as you noted, it becomes a waste of time reading for all.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This has to do with "The Beale"...?

Sorry Rebel- KGC, It has nothing to do with the Beale Treasure. I will continue my research. I hope you get to your new home.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread