Moving soon.

Old Silver

Banned
Aug 6, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...and yours?
Doesn't appear that you are hoping Rebel-KGC has a successful move.

And you are, I guess, which is why you hijacked his thread. Hijacking threads is what you're here for, and everyone knows it.

Old Silver

Banned
Aug 6, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...and yours?
Doesn't appear that you are hoping Rebel-KGC has a successful move.

My purpose for being here? To discuss the Beale treasure story without harassment from people like you. I should have known that nothing would have changed since I was here before.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
And you are, I guess, which is why you hijacked his thread. Hijacking threads is what you're here for, and everyone knows it.

Only three posts with two having the sole purpose of disparaging me. I should be flattered.
PS: Are you the same "Old Silver" from days past that posted similar remarks like this "hijacking" comment?
Does have a deja vu feel.
Make that 3 out of 4 posts. :laughing7:
PSS: This thread is about Rebel-KGC's move, not about the Beale tale. :thumbsup:
...and it was not I that "hijacked" or diverted this thread, but another posting his arcane trivia. :read2:

Last edited:

Old Silver

Banned
Aug 6, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only three posts with two having the sole purpose of disparaging me. I should be flattered.
PS: Are you the same "Old Silver" from days past that posted similar remarks like this "hijacking" comment?

Yes, the one that you drove away before. Just one of many that you have caused to leave the forum. If Treaurenet would listen to what they've been told, they would have a lot more posters and a lot more posts, and the place would be a lot more peaceful. But hey if they don't care then it won't do any good for me to care.
It feels like deja vu because that exactly what it is. That means that the same old stuff keeps happening. You keep running off good posters. Why this is allowed, I've never been ably to understand, but it looks like it's your forum, so run with it.

Old Silver

Banned
Aug 6, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Make that 3 out of 4 posts. :laughing7:
PSS: This thread is about Rebel-KGC's move, not about the Beale tale. :thumbsup:
...and it was not I that "hijacked" or diverted this thread, but another posting his arcane trivia. :read2:

Franklins posts were passing statements, which would not have gotten out of hand, except here you come to stir a stink like you always do. This has been going on for many years here, and the only ones who seem to care are the posters who want to come here and discuss things in peace. You won't let that happen, and no one seems to want to stop you. You've caused other posters to leave the forum, I'm not the only one.

Old Silver

Banned
Aug 6, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who have I run off, and how?
Would you agree that the now 4 out of 5 posts you have made constitute stalking harassment?

Oh sure, always someone else's fault when you get confronted. Yes, it's all my fault. You do nothing wrong.

Old Silver

Banned
Aug 6, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll leave you now to work all this harassing animosity out of your system.

No, you won't. You'll be here as long as this thread is open for people to post to. I know you better than that. We all do.

Old Silver

Banned
Aug 6, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll leave you now to work all this harassing animosity out of your system.

Animosity is exactly right. Your sole purpose here is to cause animosity and bickering on every post you don't agree with. That's all you ever do here, insomuch that those of us who want to post about topics and discuss them can't do so. That is why many of us have left the forum and can do so again.

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I'll raise a glass for your move to go well! :occasion14: Stay healthy and safe.
TY; still down-sizing... decided NOT to go to Jefferson Ridge; checked 3 sites in Appomattox yesterday (her choices, NOT mine). Did NOT like 'em.

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
MORE on "The Move"; info to be donated to the Bedford City Museum will be LOTS of R & I Research on the original JOB PRINT and with R & I from clues from PV "Beale Treasure" being part of the CSA TREASURY, set aside for Lexington, Va., (and VMI). Before the CW ended, Lynchburg, Va. was the LAST state capital of Va. with Richmond banks assets (buried in OCC, as the "Beale")... the REST was sent to Lexington/VMI via packet boats like the MARSHAL (Hull, now in the Riverside Park on Rivermont Ave.) My R & I is still on-going on this; PV started this with a piece in one book, & a FULL book written as a novel. Bits & pieces are FACTS.

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Appomattox! Hopefully a surrender is NOT in the future.
NOPE; checked 2 places in Bedford County, yesterday, near Forest, Va. NOPE, looking to rent a house, NOT apartment... area DID have "foot-prints" of TJ, tho.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread